Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

lotta crazy stuff happened to me at school today.

it started in fourth period. i had gym and my buddy asked me for a dollar. i had 10 on me so i got the money out but when i pulled it out he snatched it and ripped one of my dollars. while i was actually in gym, i was playing soccer and i got hit in the face with a flying ball and drank my own noseblood. when i had to go back to the locker room, they all knew about my money and robbed me. about 5 people pinned me to the ground and stole my money. i salvaged 5 dollars and put 2 ripped ones back together. when i got to fifth period, the dude that took the 10 dollars first and i got into a fight and i got my **** kicked. i nearly got a referral for that. im lucky because if i got a referral i would miss finals and fail all my classes.

#2 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

Re: lotta crazy stuff happened to me at school today.

look, your classmates are bullies, simple, i would tell u what to do but i cant be bothered

#3 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I don't think I've ever seen any physical bullying happening at my school and I've been at my school from Kindergarten to 6th Grade. That's 7 years bully-free.

aka towwl

#4 Before February 2015

Nou

Lol beating up for 10 bucks? Wow those idiots need to get a job. Or their parents should. Sorry to hear you got beat up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#5 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Careful Brawler. You're on the borderline of getting a warning for language. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#6 Before February 2015

Jamd

hmm thats a good beating. I was in a fight too! except it was 5 punches then miss came....

#7 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Nice school.

#8 Before February 2015

Pandapo

LOL xD when I was reading that part of the money I thought about a documentary that I was watching a couple of weeks ago where rats where hunting on a peace of bread //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue and killed each other to have it xD

#9 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Scrubnubz, that's all. They fail at life.

#10 Before February 2015

Raiden

Ouch. I've had almost all my years bully-free, but last year, this dude was choking people, so I threw him into a pole. Be careful about bullies. Just avoid them. That's the best solution. Attack if they attack though.

#11 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

my school is pretty violent. there are constant fights going on, and i wasnt the only one who fought someone that day. we all have to be released at different times to make sure we keep certian people apart. if someone insults you and you give any sort of comeback you will get beaten by a couple of guys. its a terrible school.

#12 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Try and teach yourself how to fight. I'm a pretty good fighter, I ca break bones if I wanted to, but my school never has fights since the school bully got expelled.

#13 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

It's okay, because everyone else is a retard. They need to get a job if ten whole freaking dollars is something to fight about.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#14 Before February 2015

Echo!

Sorry to here that.

I'm home schooled.. But it's pretty rough up here. and full of people who want a fight.
But no one fights me anymore since I started weight lifting and learning materials arts.

Funny thing that.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by Echo! (May 20 2011 1:30:34 am)

#15 Before February 2015

Betaguy

I am 13 and noone beats me up or beating other up...
The thing is that they are running towards eathother for fun and yelling Shiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!
So I think I am the only normal boy in my class...

And Brawler... I just have to say one thing... get better friends that dont kick you... :/

Last edited by Betaguy (May 20 2011 5:53:44 am)

#16 Before February 2015

Palm

Haha, what a wuss....What?That was you?Well.....Atleast you can count bruises while you are bored.
And atleast noone killed you with a knife.

#17 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Why do you bring so much money to school?

My mom always told me, anything you bring to school, don't expect it to come back perfect.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#18 Before February 2015

Jeremy

I wish I was on the fight scene. Those bullies are no match for me. I'll just trick them.

Bully: Hey you! Give me your allowance!
Jeremy: Sorry, I already bought it for a---- Hi Mr. Principal!!! (Then head 50 km run!)

#19 Before February 2015

jakery

I think now is a good time for the Casey Heynes bodyslam.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifDy1A0JHTU[/youtube]

#20 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ What a idiot.. That's the only reason people don't start on me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Echo! (May 20 2011 8:47:30 am)

#21 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Wow what a rough school, get new friends. If i were you i would move school.

I had a 3hr at exam today and i thought that was bad, i feel for ya brawler

#22 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

Nou wrote:

Lol beating up for 10 bucks? Wow those idiots need to get a job. Or their parents should. Sorry to hear you got beat up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

well theres a shop nearby my school and the kids flock there in there hundreds with 5p to £50 cuz all the things there are awesome so a £10 could be valuble in my school but i dunno at school

@TRT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7bTCfUM … re=related

#23 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Ouch. I hope your okay Brawler //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Your school really does sound violent o_o The worst Ive seen at my school is during music two guys from my class got into a fight and started punching eachother until one pushed the other into a drum kit, it now has a hole in it, and people for some reason like to hide things there now...

#24 Before February 2015

Palm

Nou wrote:

10$ is a lot to me, not to you rich billionairs in NY.

They might give you a bruise for 10 dollars, but I kill you for a Klondike bar.

#25 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

jakery wrote:

I think now is a good time for the Casey Heynes bodyslam.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifDy1A0JHTU[/youtube]

I saw that on facebook 2 days ago!

RhazzleFrazzle1423630818330614

Board footer