Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Oturan

The secret of flying

So you want to learn the secret on how to fly? Then you have come to the right place.
I will go through this lesson stepwise

1: First you should be mentally prepared, since trying to fly can be quite scary the first few times because of the height, so first you should get used to high places. Try climbing up high places, preferably something thats not very stable, since flying can be very unstable for beginners.

2: You should train your starting, so I recommend to put lots of pillow on the floor, which you can land on when you jump from your sofa. Your arms should be stretched as wide as you can so that you can catch the wind, which will help you keep the height.

3: When trying to fly, you should always be aware of your surroundings, a place with no trees is the most suitable place for trying to fly. Mostly because you need to fall for quite some time before you can start flying.

Now you should be ready to fly, first make your way to a few thousand meters up in the air, preferably a cliff. Stand at the edge of it, dont look down, because that will make you scared. Spread your arms wide, take a deep breath and jump. Now all you have to do to be able to fly is to miss the ground. If you manages to miss the ground you have succeded at your first attempt to fly, and for that I congratulate you. If not, then im sorry.
                                                          Now I bid you farewell, and wish you all luck with your flying.

#2 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Re: The secret of flying

Just like those japanese kids who had watched too much pokemon and believed that they was a pidgeot?

#3 Before February 2015

EEguy

Erm... What's the point of this?

#4 Before February 2015

Oturan

Erm... What's the point of this?

The point of this is to teach whoever that wants to fly, the secret of flying. Which is jumping from a high place and missing the ground, and some basics that will give you a higher success rate

#5 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

When I was little, my house had two couches right across from each other, with a table between the two, and I would jump from one couch to another by going over the table, and I still think I flew a bit when I jumped, or I was in the matrix or something.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#6 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Wow! This actually worked! this is about as helpful as alexes "How To Breath" Thread! WOW!

#7 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

This sounds like your trying to make us commit suicide.

#8 Before February 2015

Echo!

I honestly think i mod should close this.. I know it sounds silly.. But some people who under the influence of hyper sauce might think this is true, and try it..

#9 Before February 2015

Oturan

This sounds like your trying to make us commit suicide.

I need to take you out...

#10 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Look, you guys are over-complicating how to fly. I've done it several times and it REALLY helps if you have a bad aim. Here's a 2 step guide:

1. Throw yourself at the ground.

2. Miss.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#11 Before February 2015

Oturan

Yeah, you are right when you say that a bad aim helps, but my tricks helps a bit too. Since it's harder to miss when theres alot of obstacles in the way, and the starting is important since if you jump the wrong way, there is a chance that you will fall to fast to be able to avoid the ground

#12 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

*tries*

#13 Before February 2015

Echo!

R.I.P Pyromaniac

#14 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Meh. I already did this before you made this thread. I jumped off our house, missed the ground and flew into a tree. I ended up with 0 broken anythings.

#15 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Outuran lieeeeed!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao

#16 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ Oh my, Your alive?

Oturan 1423631543329889

Board footer