Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Oturan

Anoroc

What do you think of using Anoroc for the name of a continent, Because im currently writing a book which takes place at this continent. But im not sure of that name. So I just want to see if people think it's good. The more people that states their opinion the better. By the way it's a fantasy book.

'Edit' im going to post a map of it later,

And I might write this topic a bit more thoroughly later but just wanted to post before I forget it, since im going to bed soon

Last edited by Oturan (Jun 1 2011 2:48:05 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: Anoroc

I like it. Anoroc is a pretty cool name. 1smile1

BTW,what's the story about?

#3 Before February 2015

BEE

Re: Anoroc

A continent. Hm. Maybe as a country, but if the continent is on the Earth in any way, shape, or form, I would have it end in a vowel. Look at the trend currently:

Asia
Antarctica
S. America
N. America
Europe
Australia
Africa

They all start and end in a vowel, mostly A.

Unless its on a foreign planet.

Typically authors have some sort of puzzle behind the name of their settings and characters. The only thing I can puzzle out from this name is that it is backwards for Corona, the beer. Is this a land of rich and drunk people? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Oturan 1423631616329816

Board footer