Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

theshield

A new game

LaBourinette est un nouveau jeu lancé par Motion-Twin.
C'est un jeu de stratégie où vous incarnez un manager qui a sous sa botte une équipe de maraveux qu'il doit gérer pour remporter des matchs similaires au base-ball. Le tout dans une ambiance déjantée et un humour excellent.
http://goo.gl/wEZfk

#2 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Re: A new game

Alright, so "Google Translate" didn't help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Can anyone translate this?

#3 Before February 2015

Oturan

LaBourinette is a new game launched by Motion-Twin.
  It is a strategy game where you play as a manager who has under his boots Maravi, a team that   must manage to win games like baseball. All in a crazy atmosphere and a great sense of humor

#4 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Speak French you two.

#5 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Can't you change the posts in this topic to French? So when we type a post it translates to French automatically, with a button to turn it all back into English? Like you did with the "Banana = Apple" topic.

#6 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Il ressemble un peu amusant, mais je n'ai pas envie de vous inscrire. Parce que je n'ai pas envie d'avoir à traduire tout le dialogue. (S'il ya lieu.)

#7 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Can you add an English option to this game?

#8 Before February 2015

theshield

I'm sorry.. I forgot it was in French. There is'nt an English version //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
But if you speek a little French...

#9 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

I speak a little, but not alot. I only really know the essentials.

theshield 1423634052327380

Board footer