Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

theditor

Re: Everybody Edits Halloween 2011: The winners!

I would take off sefanja's world,spooky cookies and slime.
I would add scar,cod-stormers and llama group.
They really were worth it.
DO REJUDGING RPG.

Wooted by: (2)

#127 Before February 2015

Calicara

I'm mad that the same people always win.

Do you even realize how much time Esox and I put into our level? We had it all carefully laid out. We made each piece with careful consideration. We spent hours of our levels that we'll never get back, and for what?

I'm mad, I really am. Sorry, guess you can call me Failgirl the jerk, but after the time and effort we spent making that level, and to not get any credit whatsoever just **** me right off.

Last edited by Calicara (Nov 28 2011 2:08:35 pm)

#128 Before February 2015

Mouralina

Sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#129 Before February 2015

theditor

Failgirl101 wrote:

I'm mad that the same people always win.

Do you even realize how much time Esox and I put into our level? We had it all carefully laid out. We made each piece with careful consideration. We spent hours of our levels that we'll never get back, and for what?

I'm mad, I really am. Sorry, guess you can call me Failgirl the jerk, but after the time and effort we spent making that level, and to not get any credit whatsoever just **** me right off.

Same with me,we worked a lot of time.
I feel like we are blamed to ground.

#130 Before February 2015

demos

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz8bl_BikuA[/youtube]
T.T On the other side you shouldn't be too sad if you not won. How it seems was the hour between the releasements the testing time. I think just art counted because (how you have seen at moggies level) he most probably just tested the first 10% of the level and then looked at the next one.

Last edited by demos (Nov 28 2011 2:18:50 pm)

#131 Before February 2015

sefanja1

If you saw the level "they are really good"

If you just paly them you can see yourself, about copying what people say ( got that, first you have to see it exept just saying sometin.)

btw theditor becouse "the cod-stormers are the best palyer on ee" doesnt mean they Just had to win.

(not even my words btw) This are my words "people that really think they are better than anyone dont even deserved to be placed as a winner." (saying this to thecoolguy and theditor btw)

Words Like this: "cod-stormers are the best on ee" came from thecoolguy btw

Last edited by sefanja1 (Nov 28 2011 2:18:31 pm)

#132 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Usually i wouldnt mind losing the contest because its just a game, and im not gonna agree with the judging 100% but, some of these are really off. I wont go into details, but i think a single judge wasn't the best idea (no offence rpgmaster2000 i know you did your best).

#133 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

lolwtf is dis.

#134 Before February 2015

sefanja1

"btw im proud on everyone who made a good level but didnt win.  
(they actully desirved something like a price to I think.)

#135 Before February 2015

iYam

*TheRealGanig* wrote:

Yes, i know everyone is kinda mad about not getting what they wanted. But its just a game. What matters is the hard work you put into making the level, not the prizes. Besides there are plenty of more contests! Just chill out. Yn8I7.png

'nuff said

Guys, it's just a game, so what, it's you didn't get your smiley or it's you do not agree with the winners or it's you didn't win or it's you think somebody else needed to win or what so ever. You should understand IT'S JUST A GAME, and congratulate the winners. I don't think the names you throw up to the air here, the users you think that should've lose, are very happy as you debase them. Chill out, relax, drink some water. Seems like your'e taking it way too far.

(Sorry if I hurt anyone. It's just an advice, don't be offended or something, you shouldn't take this advice then.)

tl;dr
Don't take this too far. The judges can choose what level they like.

btw
Greetings to the all winners, have fun and don't forget to show-off your brand new smiley(s) xD

Last edited by iYam (Nov 28 2011 2:26:15 pm)

#136 Before February 2015

Calicara

I think this whole judging topic should be deleted, and replaced with a newer, more accurate judging.

Levels that should have won
Cod Stormers
SCAR
Carvers of Victory
GD Castle

And MG crew should NOT have won because they didn't even make a Halloween themed level.
Also like I said before, game or not me and Esox spent weeks on our level. We worked so damn hard, and we get nothing. Nothing at all. I wasted my life for nothing. It's ridiculous.

So hard work + teamwork= Lose?

Jeez makes me wanna try again.

Last edited by Calicara (Nov 28 2011 2:27:55 pm)

#137 Before February 2015

sefanja1

Something what really begun with fun, just drawn in words people never wanted to be spoken.
So I say take down and sleep a night dont try to get people mad.

Ps (im sorry for thinks like "go flame now than"and such like it.)

#138 Before February 2015

Jj64938

HA EX crew didn't win!

#139 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Hey RPGMaster2000. Look's like you messed up the numbers //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Look at Cry kid Cry. Now look at Slime Exploration. Now back to Cry kid Cry. What do you see? Accident/Prank?

#140 Before February 2015

demos

Failgirl101 wrote:

I think this whole judging topic should be deleted, and replaced with a newer, more accurate judging.

Cod Stormers
SCAR
Carvers of Victory
GD Castle

And MG crew should NOT have won because they didn't even make a Halloween themed level.
Also like I said before, game or not me and Esox spent weeks on our level. We worked so damn hard, and we get nothing. Nothing at all. I wasted my life for nothing. It's ridiculous.

1. Thanks for say that our level should have a chance
2.They did make minor halloween-like things: a witch -.- even if it has more to do with Walpurgis Night than Halloween, some ghosts and two pumpkins.

Last edited by demos (Nov 28 2011 2:39:18 pm)

#141 Before February 2015

iYam

Failgirl101 wrote:

Cod Stormers
SCAR
Carvers of Victory
GD Castle

I know Failgirl, I know. I know you put a lot of time into it, and you worked your **** off thinking about every piece. You thought out of the box, you created something I'd call masterpiece. But seriously, I really sense your anger... Take a second and think what are you wasting your nerves on... Please. This is one of the reasons, by the way, that I didn't join this competition. I knew a lot of good levels will be entered and there's a BIG chance I will not enter. But you... It seems like your talking about you lost your lifetime achievement. I really don't think it's THAT big. We all know you made a terrific level. That's enough, don't you think? Screw the prizes!

#142 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

2nd Story was okay.
I didn't really like Bee's world. Too short.
Joyful ducks??? That world was one of my least favorite.
Team slime? Not 1st worthy.

And no Cod stormers, Doctor Who level nor Scar.

This is really dissapointing. Chris's friends are bad judges.
I want a rejudge.

Last edited by Breadfinn (Nov 28 2011 2:40:16 pm)

5671.jpg

#143 Before February 2015

Jim-panse

Sefanja1 wrote:

Something what really begun with fun, just drawn in words people never wanted to be spoken.
So I say take down and sleep a night dont try to get people mad.

Well... you say that so easily. Winning makes you happy. Losing makes us sad.

First of i would think of a +10 max energy price for the top 20.

Also it would be good if rpgm2000 would let us revote the top 20 levels for 1-2 weeks.

We would just need about 1000 people or all people who joined the contest maybe.

#144 Before February 2015

Shift

Congratulations everyone!

Wow, it took me forever to find all the winners. Rpg, you should really fix that.

I just ask that everyone keeps from flaming and/or hating. And keep it out of your sigs this time.

#145 Before February 2015

demos

Addi wrote:

2nd Story was okay.

I want a rejudge.

I think they don't care. They will not listen to someone who made a contest level too.

Last edited by demos (Nov 28 2011 2:42:29 pm)

#146 Before February 2015

Zacoist

Boo! I want a refund. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#147 Before February 2015

Calicara

iYam wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:

Cod Stormers
SCAR
Carvers of Victory
GD Castle

I know Failgirl, I know. I know you put a lot of time into it, and you worked your **** off thinking about every piece. You thought out of the box, you created something I'd call masterpiece. But seriously, I really sense your anger... Take a second and think what are you wasting your nerves on... Please. This is one of the reasons, by the way, that I didn't join this competition. I knew a lot of good levels will be entered and there's a BIG chance I will not enter. But you... It seems like your talking about you lost your lifetime achievement. I really don't think it's THAT big. We all know you made a terrific level. That's enough, don't you think? Screw the prizes!

I'd guess you's have to know me to understand. My name is very reflective of my lifes accomplishments. I never win anything never. If I enter a competition I usually lose, or come in 3rd. The closest I ever got an award was in 6th grade I won 2nd place in a quiz bowl.

I know this contest isn't about me, but for once in my life I expected a victory. I know it might not be much to others, but it meant the world to me, and now my world has been shattered. It makes me upset for once in my life I put hard work into something, and it jsut gets pushes off and shoved to the side.

I suppose it's more personal than most would care to know, and I don't want to win because everyone feels bad for me. That's beside the point. My point is that I am very disappointed. At who though I am not sure. Should I be disappointed because my level wasn't good enough, or should I be disappointed at RPGMaster2000 because the judging was unfair. It's really hard to say, and it's hard to say this without sounding like I'm whining, but I really wanted to win.

I would've been happy with 3rd if that's all I got. I know this whole posts translates to whining, but I don't care. What have I got to lose? I mine as well speak my mind. I really hope Chris or RPGMaster2000 reconsiders this.

Last edited by Calicara (Nov 28 2011 2:44:41 pm)

#148 Before February 2015

Whitekong456

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

It's finally time to announce the 1st place winners! The final winners are...

http://i.imgur.com/vh54O.png
2ndStory
Members: Ralaina/Oturan, GameGus, Niufox, Possibly Catman666
"The Mirage at Colton"
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWpqwUsNsPbEI

http://i.imgur.com/j8mth.png
I don't give a Financially Unclear Cause, K?
Members: Bee, Starblinky, Ephrayam, daniel1234
"As you can see, this level is a parody and it would have been better if the bg blocks were added earlier, but because they were not, you can think of these as your own children."
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWWRsSlfURbEI

http://i.imgur.com/h7ohx.png
Team: Team Slime
Members: MegaLamb, UltraLamb
"Slime Exploration"
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWZw1LjUMNbEI

http://i.imgur.com/nwub5.png
Joyful Ducks
Members: BillyP, Zoey2070, Ilyas3d, EDJ, Surf
"Escape Your Fears"
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdyYjabe9a0I

-------

http://i.imgur.com/V1rhV.png

Congratulations to all the winners of the contest! I'll make sure that Chris awards you the prizes as soon as possible. I realize that like every other contest, there are people who feel that their effort should have earned them a higher spot on the list, and I'd be happy to discuss the reasoning behind these choices over PM.

Thanks for making some excellent levels for us to play, EE community! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Shouldn't there have been 5 winners in each 3rd, 2nd , and 1st ?

#149 Before February 2015

demos

Just four each.

Last edited by demos (Nov 28 2011 2:52:06 pm)

#150 Before February 2015

Zacoist

Addi wrote:

2nd Story was okay.

I want a rejudge.

RPGMaster2000 14239582883144

Board footer