Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon [Spoilers]

Hi forums.

I've watched Transformers 3: DotM, and I find the movie to be amazing.

Have you watched it? Which scene was your favorite scene? Did you like the movie or not?

My favorite scene has to be when Optimus Prime flies into the battle in Chicago and kills like 3-4 decepticons, but I did also find Ironhides death to be a really good scene.

Well people, if you are as much of a Transformer-fan as I am, lets discuss the movie in this thread!

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Jul 2 2011 6:36:48 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Oturan

Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon [Spoilers]

Im soon going to watch, so I will have to comeback with my thoughts later, but some of my friends already spoiled some parts and as you say Ironhides death seems really sad

#3 Before February 2015

Jeremy

I am going to watch it online. I think this movie would make it to top 20 most favorite!

#4 Before February 2015

Palm

Eh, not realy a fan for cars magicaly turning into a freakin' machine that walks around and kill other cars.
I realy don't like movies, its just lame.

#5 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

@Oturan and Jeremy: Cool! You must watch it, I will probably go and watch it again really soon.

@Palm: They are from Cybertron, what did you expect?

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I think it was easily the best movie I've seen in a while. I'm glad they made it so long (what, was it 2.5 hours or something?), it allowed them to focus on each part of the story in-depth rather than rushing through it all. My favorite parts would have to be when Optimus Prime slaps Sentinel Prime's fecal matter (shiht) and when cybertron finally appeared over earth. Those scenes were amazing, it made me feel genuinely worried.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Yeah, those parts are great!

#8 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I loved this movie. To anyone who hasn't seen it yet, it's definitely worth watching.

Also, I wonder what happened to Megan Fox, because it's obvious that they had to change the script last minute for some of her parts. What's the new actresses name?

#9 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

The new actresses name is Rosie Whiteley Huntington.

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I like her better. She had actual acting parts, it seems, while Megan Fox was only there to look hot.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#11 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Yeah, but the first scene with this new actresses (the close up) gave me some Megan-vibes. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

TheGreenTroll 1423635296326136

Board footer