Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

It's official, I've befriended a troll.

Yes, I know... how can this be?

Well, see, the thing is... if you're nice then they'll be nice but if you're mean then they'll be mean. The golden rule still applies even if your online. But anyways, you might be wondering who it is... well, it's Pippie6868 I don't know if it's the owner or a shared user. But, I consider them a friend. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: It's official, I've befriended a troll.

Yea that's a shared account, ask the guy for his real account if you can //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Calicara

Not all trolls are mean ya'know. Most of them are really nice people who have just gonna down a bad path. I know alot of really nice trolls. Plus the way I see it is if you are friends with a troll, they won't troll you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

progirl

lol ur saying it like
hes a wild animal xD

#5 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I cannot be tamed

#6 Before February 2015

EEguy

There are two types of trolls:
The good troll (lol TGT) is the troll that is nice and only trolls nooby levels. These are easy to befriend.
The bad troll is usually a noob who thinks it's fun to ruin people's work. He is not easy to befriend as he doesn't even talk to anyone, and is not worth to befriend.

FruitMonster2 1423635898325534

Board footer