Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Please Help Me Het This Article To Two Thousand Reads

Okay, here's the deal.   Whenever I'm not playing EE (rarely), I write articles for a sports site called Bleacher Report.   It's a place where anyone can sign up, but you have to submit a writing sample to be allowed to publish articles.   I've already published two, and they both got over four thousand reads.   Now I just published a new one a little less than 24 hours ago, and it only has 1,091 views as I'm writing this.   Now I am enlisting you, the EE Nation, to get this thing noticed.   It got pushed off the main page almost as soon as it got on, and I think I deserve a bit more recognition than that.   So please, open it in a new tab.   You don't really have to read it, though I would appreciate it if you did.   I just want it to be seen.   The link is at http://www.tinyurl.com/32article2.   If you screenshot yourself on the page with your username in the search bar (to prove it was you), I will +rep you.   Whether you do or don't, thanks for your time.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Please Help Me Het This Article To Two Thousand Reads

Hmmm.... *lightbulb* this is advertising.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

32OrtonEdge32dh1423636344325088

Board footer