Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

WPE Pro?

I tried getting it today but it says its a virus O,o Is this true?

EDIT: ok new problem! IDK HOW TO USE IT!

Last edited by Wolf exile1 (Jul 22 2011 6:31:49 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: WPE Pro?

no. It's detected as a virus because it's a packet sniffer. antivirus programs look for patterns that viruses use sometimes. Some viruses sniff packets like WPE does, so it gets picked up as one. I have to store my copy of WPE Nodelay on my flash drive and take it out during a scan or it'll get erased and put in quarantine.

Last edited by Different55 (Jul 22 2011 4:43:45 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Hmm... "Will WolfExile Ever get WPE Pro? Find out next time o-"*Record Scratch* I Will try getting it right nao!

#4 Before February 2015

Chimi

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW5LF0j1hUY[/youtube]
Thanks, Chewy.

#5 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

I got WPESel And when i decided not to use it atm and I right clicked it... It said... well you should know...

Last edited by Wolf exile1 (Jul 23 2011 3:51:38 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Jojatekok wrote:

With this version of WPE PRO, you can upload things with any offset you want (10ms, 47ms, 1016ms, etc.).
NOTE: This edit is not made by myself.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jh3y3x5lipr3g9x

I recommend you to use this, since it works with 'wpewpe' (the fastest 'WPE PRO' packet selector).

#7 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

WPE Pro, the packet hacker I'll call it. Just read the tutorial, wait. Am I the only one who knows the tutorial for this thing?

#8 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

GamingGuy wrote:

WPE Pro, the packet hacker I'll call it. Just read the tutorial, wait. Am I the only one who knows the tutorial for this thing?

All I know Is I learned how to use it easily without a tutorial.

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

^yeah. We don't need no stinkin' tutorial. It's helpful starting out to learn the few controls needed but soon you can packet edit like a pro.

- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

Calicara

I have WPE. It's not a virus. I'm pretty sure you can look up key and crown spamming on youtube, but you can also use it to hack room commands, crash levels, use animator, auto troll, and other stuff too. I only know how to key spam //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I just learned to crash levels >:D The least sane mod can now crash worlds. Be afraid. I also know how to spam the chat, key spam, crown spam, and something else that I forgot.

- ShinsukeIto

#12 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I made a deaf command so I can't see chat at all and I made a blind command which I can't see anybody move at all and I can't see anyone place blocks. Its awesome for Run From Gods because on their screen I'm trapped but on my screen I'm free as always.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

Wolf exile1 1423637738323694

Board footer