Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

School is Coming

I try not to think about it but I can't school is coming in 3 weeks (for me) and I haven't done my book reading which is a pretty thick book. I know it's bad to claim your lazy but I am when it comes to reading. I just hope your looking forward to school like I am (kinda).

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#2 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: School is Coming

My summer vacation began last thursday, you jelly?

#3 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

I'm so happy, school is starting.

Why am I happy? Because my school has the best, most humorous, and fun, and most educational teachers ever. Also, I'm going into 7th grade next, and I'm sure that is something I could look forward to.

Also, what the heck is wrong with reading? So far I've read at least 500 books since 6th grade started, up to now, almost 7th grade. Most of them were by Douglas Adams, all adult novels.
I guess I have an obsession with books.

#4 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

Most of them were by Douglas Adams, all adult novels.

Uhm... seriously? I don't think that's legal.

Anyway, I am sorta sad, since I have to move to a different school and lose all my friends. Hopefully, I will find some new ones! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#5 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

@MaxDG/MXIII
I just never liked reading I think the reason is because I never found the kind of books I like, I do read of course I just don't like what I'm reading.

#6 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I read the entire lord of the rings trilogy and the hobbit in y6

#7 Before February 2015

jj4

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

I'm so happy, school is starting.

Why am I happy? Because my school has the best, most humorous, and fun, and most educational teachers ever. Also, I'm going into 7th grade next, and I'm sure that is something I could look forward to.

Also, what the heck is wrong with reading? So far I've read at least 500 books since 6th grade started, up to now, almost 7th grade. Most of them were by Douglas Adams, all adult novels.
I guess I have an obsession with books.

I'm the opposite of you, me hatez da school. (that's not really how i speak, i just wanted to say that) i got 2 and a half weeks, ugh.

#8 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

xXExpress0Xx wrote:
MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

Most of them were by Douglas Adams, all adult novels.

Uhm... seriously? I don't think that's legal.

Anyway, I am sorta sad, since I have to move to a different school and lose all my friends. Hopefully, I will find some new ones! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Not adult as in they were innapropriate, My mistake I believe, I meant as in they're normally "hard to read" for children my age.

#9 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I have to go to a new school but I probably might know some people there I'm going to to high school.

#10 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I'm going to HS as well, but some people from last year are coming with me.   U jelly, a3?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#11 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

People from last year are coming to so ha! No i'm not jelly I'll never be jelly because jelly is a sauce of a sort.

#12 Before February 2015

collectionshower

3 and a half weeks :/

#13 Before February 2015

Hybrog

I enjoy school. It provides a healthy supplement of knowledge, and prepares us for the future. I have always had a thirst for knowledge, so I am not remorse.

#14 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

@Hybrog: I like the way you think of school and I have the same thoughts... I just really want this break to last as long as possible which it has.

#15 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

School? COMING BACK?
ffffuuuu.jpg

#16 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

I'm a bit happy, yet kind of depressed. I'm happy because I only got one more year left, but depressed because I have to see all the jerks again. :/

a3person1423637977323455

Board footer