Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

my strange ability

I have been figuring this out at a church camp I went to some time in July. In some songs we sung, there was a really quite singer singer on the other side of the room. I thought she was mouthing it, but when i looked to see, I thought I heard a different voice amoung all others. I was SOO confused when I looked around listening to a girls voice, but when i looked back at the girl, i saw the way the words would have came out of her mouth, and it matched with her mouth. So, i thought I might of had some tired reaction. so the next day I was playing a game called symbols, and someone wispered into someone elses ear. I litteritly focused into that whispered conversation, by just thinking about hearing it, and I heared it completly. And since I was the one who was it, they wispered who had they invisible ball. I have heard from many things that every one has many abilities that many, never knew they had, and one day they should find it.

#2 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Re: my strange ability

So, are you saying you have Unique Hearing?

#3 Before February 2015

jj4

that creaped me out, but that's really cool, i wish i had Unique seeing, but i am gonna have to get glasses sometime. :/

#4 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Thats kinda cool I wish I could find my powers...unless my powers is a slightly faster reaction to things than others and good eye sight in competitive gaming.

So here is where I got that idea from. At the best camp ever (as seen on my signature) we had played Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warefare on the PC. We all competed against each other in the day that would be 30 people and in the evening that would be 12. We'd do free-for-all and team deathmatch (mostly team deathmatch). When I was playing I realized I might have a slighty faster reaction than others when aiming and firing because I had killed alot of people who where gathered up in an area like literally cleared out a house. I was on the top of the scoreboards and that is where I got that idea.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#5 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I can fly, i wish i had a better power //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Nice powers guys

#6 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

i have really fast reactions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Same here cheezpuffs
I also catch on quickly

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#8 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

a3person wrote:

Thats kinda cool I wish I could find my powers...unless my powers is a slightly faster reaction to things than others and good eye sight in competitive gaming.

So here is where I got that idea from. At the best camp ever (as seen on my signature) we had played Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warefare on the PC. We all competed against each other in the day that would be 30 people and in the evening that would be 12. We'd do free-for-all and team deathmatch (mostly team deathmatch). When I was playing I realized I might have a slighty faster reaction than others when aiming and firing because I had killed alot of people who where gathered up in an area like literally cleared out a house. I was on the top of the scoreboards and that is where I got that idea.

I would so pwn you at CoD.   If you had a faster internet and a 360, I would end you.

Hmm...I have fast reflexes, 20/10 vision (better than 20/20 JSYK), and pwn at videogames and life.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#9 Before February 2015

tailschao

I also, had this one, but, I did'nt find it as interesting :rolleyes:
When I played dodgeball, [free for all], When I try to focus on the dodgeballs, when I focus on one, my eyes will seem to try and turn to others, It helps win //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

tailschao wrote:

I also, had this one, but, I did'nt find it as interesting :rolleyes:
When I played dodgeball, [free for all], When I try to focus on the dodgeballs, when I focus on one, my eyes will seem to try and turn to others, It helps win //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

That happens to me too.

#11 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

I always had the gift for dodgeball,i 99% Of the time win.

I have fast reactions.

They shoot at me,i dodge,they shoot at me again,i fall down (Didn't get hit)
They try to shoot me,but i roll on the floor and get up and continue to dodge all the balls //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

I sometimes have unique hearing too, and I can smell anything I eat.

#13 Before February 2015

Bimps

I'm lucky because my sight is poor, so I need glasses

It means I could have:
Advanced hearing (Probably no because I'm getting worse at hearing)
Advanced smelling (It seems normal)
Advanced tasting (Maybe...)
Advanced touching (lolwut)

Or maybe something I can't figure out.

#14 Before February 2015

Pike270

Speaking of "powers".

You know how sometimes you get a song stuck in your head? Well I decided to utilize that by following these steps. (took several years to develop).

1. Warp a person's voice that you are very familiar with to say something that they would never say (Using your mind).

2. Practice that^ ALOT.

3. Listen to music, LOTS of it. Rinse, Wash, Repeat.

4. Once you have a song stuck in your head, try to keep it in your head for as long as possible (with the music turned off of course).

5. Once you have done that^ at least twice, get one song stuck in your head, then try to switch to that other song.

6. Keep on doing that^ (step 4 and 5) until you can do it with song that won't normally get stuck in your head.

7. Practice, practice, practice. Switch songs   inside your head if you can and try to increase the volume of the music as much as possible.

8. Congratulations, you have successfully programmed a chemical ipod into your head.

BONUS: By memorizing certain sounds and beats, you may be able to compose songs inside your head as well. It's really difficult though.

NOTE: It took me several years to accomplish. How fast can you master this natural human ability than many people fail to use.

WARNING: You may go through a phase where you can't turn music off and be constantly distracted. May result in F'ing a very important test.

Last edited by Pike270 (Jul 31 2011 12:48:10 pm)

#15 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I have the power to turn into different kinds of rocks.

Obsidian
Sandstone
Limestone

You name it!

#16 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Can you turn into a D-rock?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#17 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

The only abilities I have are my 1337 gamer skillz for my age, and that I'm double-jointed.

#18 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

You mean long ligamented.   There's no such thing as double jointed.

OFF TOPIC: Everyone above this line, except me, is getting caught in a REP RAMPAGE!   It sure would be nice if everyone returned the favor....

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32dh (Jul 31 2011 6:57:58 pm)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#19 Before February 2015

Bimps

Off topic: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Thanks 32.

#20 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

No problem.   And also, I have heightened senses (as tested by medical professionals).   Also, in kindergarten, I was tested and found out I was at a 12th grade math level and a 13th grade (or a college freshman) reading level.   So I'm smart.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#21 Before February 2015

Kuech

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

No problem.   And also, I have heightened senses (as tested by medical professionals).   Also, in kindergarten, I was tested and found out I was at a 12th grade math level and a 13th grade (or a college freshman) reading level.   So I'm smart.

So you could do Calculus in Kindergarten? :/

#22 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Surprisingly, yes.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#23 Before February 2015

Kuech

cool! I never knew that there was a way to be born knowing how to do calculus... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue lol that is pretty epic though! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#24 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I wasn't born knowing it, I learned it at about four by watching those college math help channels.
Also, I taught myself how to read at one and a half years old.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#25 Before February 2015

Kuech

Nice! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile hmm, maybe I should check out some of those college math channels :3 (If I get them in my area //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

tailschao 1423639541321891

Board footer