Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

progirl

I believe I might quit the forums..

i said, I MIGHT quit them..

reasons:

1. nothing intresting on them
2. too much drama
3. i dont have much time for it anymore..

soooo yeah, I MIGHT quit them...sooooo yeah i still need
to think about it... e.e

#2 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: I believe I might quit the forums..

Hypocrite, your making drama

Last edited by treejoe4 (Aug 5 2011 9:40:15 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Please make up your mind before you continue making posts about thinking of quitting the forums. Answers and Explanations are what we need here, not messages of deciding.

treejoe4 wrote:

Hypocrite, your making drama

^ Has a point

#4 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I wish people would honestly stop being mean to progirl. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Give her a chance, I'm not kidding. I find her to be a very nice person and I would hate to see her go.

EDIT: Not that any of you are technically being "mean", I'm just starting to find this is a bit sad and repetitive.

Last edited by Sabrillian (Aug 5 2011 10:13:51 am)

#5 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Don't quit and if you decide to quit at least check up once in a while because interesting things could come up. People please stop being mean to her that won't help her decision.

Last edited by a3person (Aug 5 2011 10:18:58 am)

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#6 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Sabrillian wrote:

I wish people would honestly stop being mean to progirl. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Give her a chance, I'm not kidding. I find her to be a very nice person and I would hate to see her go.

EDIT: Not that any of you are technically being "mean", I'm just starting to find this is a bit sad and repetitive.

I'm not being mean, I'm stating that this topic is technically spam and drama, which in most cases is against the rules.

#7 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

GadgetGeek wrote:
Sabrillian wrote:

I'm not being mean, I'm stating that this topic is technically spam and drama, which in most cases is against the rules.

I read over the rules and drama isn't mentioned anywhere; however, spam is, and you're correct about that. However, I don't find this topic to be spam, so correct me if I'm wrong... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Last edited by Sabrillian (Aug 5 2011 10:31:32 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Sabrillian wrote:
GadgetGeek wrote:
Sabrillian wrote:

I read over the rules and drama isn't mentioned anywhere; however, spam is, and you're correct about that. However, I don't find this topic to be spam, so correct me if I'm wrong... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Even though it's in Off Topic which is good, this topic has got no use whatsoever, other than a short warning that I don't think will be heard much.
It is spam because in order to create a topic, it needs to have a point, either what's going to happen or what has happened. This topic doesn't have that, and is therefore spam.

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

progirl wrote:

2. too much drama

How ironic.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

progirl 1423639700321732

Board footer