Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

theredtigers

Re: Everybody Edits Halloween 2011: The winners!

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I'd like to credit Surf for an idea he gave me regarding the MX2 level. It might be fair to include an extra 3rd place team that didn't quite make the cut so that we at least have 4 fully functioning levels that were awarded. I would of course like to hear from the community first.

Thoughts?

you meen that your will announce another winner? because it would be cool

Wooted by:

#52 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Doctor_downes wrote:

Not complaining about your judgement, But one on 3rd place, the minis are not possible, and the art sucks (The 200x200), and you didnt even get to that point, suggesting you are purely making your judgements art based? I am not disregarding your opinion, as judging a lot of maps takes a toll, but there are some surprises on the ones you choose...

Cry Kid Cry deserved 2nd in my opinion, and the fact is, you put some poor maps as 2nd... Haunted Halloween's gameplay is appauling and confusing, yet it got 2nd?

I dread to think what maps will get first.

On another note, I don't care about the position that our team's map has been placed, but there are some appauling choices in the top 12.

I should sincerely think this contest should either:
1. Have more than 1 person judging.
2. Have some people with more experience judging.
3. Let EX and friends judge.

I dont care about the pixels the smileys will give me, as I quit EE. But you could have chosen better

Thats my two cents.

I just suggested a remedy for the MX2 map situation that I'd love to get some feedback about. I apologize that things turned out that way and I'll be sure to make it better next time.

I completely agree with all 3 points. Unfortunately, Chris pretty much made me work with my hands tied by not allowing me to recruit users as judges and having the other judges barely respond. This contest quickly turned in to a one-man show. When it comes to judging, please consider that I'm also operating under criterias that Chris has given me, such as accessibility to new users and difficulty. The flaw of having one man judge is of course that this man may have certain strengths and weaknesses that will lead to a natural, if faint, bias towards map that suits his playstyle.

Thanks for your feedback, it's always invaluable to me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by: (2)

#53 Before February 2015

sefanja1

theditor stop being jealous, you dont have to say it another 25 times

Wooted by:

#54 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Doctor_downes wrote:

I dont care about the pixels the smileys will give me, as I quit EE.

Wait, what? You... You can't, your EEDD, your probably the most well known mini maker in EE and probably the best! you just can't, not you!

Wooted by:

#55 Before February 2015

Surf

I think its a great idea... Oh wait it's my idea

Wooted by:

#56 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

And congratz 2rd place winners !

EDIT: 300 POSTS!!!

Last edited by MrScaniaV8Super (Nov 28 2011 1:14:14 pm)

Wooted by:

#57 Before February 2015

sefanja1

thanks

Wooted by:

#58 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

I personally am not to sure about the world 'SS Haunted Cave' But oh well :/

Well done 2nd place guys !

Wooted by:

#59 Before February 2015

theditor

sefanja1 wrote:

theditor stop being jealous, you dont have to say it another 25 times

U blind?
Just sayin.

Wooted by:

#60 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

i have thoughts... i liked jfurey14's level and i think he should also be in 3rd place...

Wooted by:

#61 Before February 2015

sefanja1

well sorry than theditor, but already 5 people say that. Whenever they never, tested my world and it was no rule to start fast.

btw mrboogawsome, you never played my world and saying such like that... (not really nice)

Last edited by sefanja1 (Nov 28 2011 1:37:35 pm)

Wooted by:

#62 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

I think that all prizes should be awarded to levels that are fully completable. Levels should have been fully tested by the creators before their submission. From that point of view, there should definitely be another 3rd place winner.

Xenonetix-2.png

Wooted by:

#63 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Mega Lamb wrote:

I think that all prizes should be awarded to levels that are fully completable. Levels should have been fully tested by the creators before their submission. From that point of view, there should definitely be another 3rd place winner.

Yeah, that is true. It still feels a bit wrong to rob them of the prize because of an oversight on my part.

Wooted by:

#64 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

I'm not on 3rd or 2nd. Either I failed or got on 1st //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

5671.jpg

Wooted by:

#65 Before February 2015

theditor

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

Yeah, that is true. It still feels a bit wrong to rob them of the prize because of an oversight on my part.

Exactly.
Add one place for all teh ranks.
Den i has a change : DD

Wooted by:

#66 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Addi wrote:

I'm not on 3rd or 2nd. Either I failed or got on 1st //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Me too.
But I think I am 169 (last)

Wooted by:

#67 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

sefanja1 wrote:

well sorry than theditor, but already 5 people say that. Whenever they never, tested my world and it was no rule to start fast.

btw mrboogawsome, you never played my world and saying such like that... (not really nice)

1st of all you dont know i didnt play your level, second of all its just my opinion. :/

Wooted by:

#68 Before February 2015

Epicfish

Ok, I, for one, believe another map should be credited with 3rd place - as it'd be unfair to mx2 to just take their prize away from them, and unfair to the community to have spots taken up by uncompletable maps.

Also, why did Feel the Fear come 3rd? The art was exemplary, the minis enjoyable... it seemed sure for at least 2nd imo.

Wooted by:

#69 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Be quick RPG. I don't have alot of time

5671.jpg

Wooted by:

#70 Before February 2015

Master1

Okay this is just stuipid. My team worked like hell, made sure all the minis were incredible. We added a new sense of fear to our level, and we don't even place 2nd. This is complete bull**** SShalloween. They got 2nd, there minis were very lame in my opinion and the art... well just compare there art to ours. You can tell ours had a lot more effort put into it, yet the judges are too dumb to even place us higher then a crap level like this. Sorry if I'm being mean... but this is just complete crap. I think you guys should wait on the prizes and see how EX judges and mabey combine the 2 judgings, into one. Then you can see who deserves what place.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#71 Before February 2015

treejoe4

RPG i do not agree with some of these results....

Wooted by:

#72 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Master1 wrote:

Okay this is just stuipid. My team worked like hell, made sure all the minis were incredible. We added a new sense of fear to our level, and we don't even place 2nd. This is complete bull**** SShalloween. They got 2nd, there minis were very lame in my opinion and the art... well just compare there art to ours. You can tell ours had a lot more effort put into it, yet the judges are too dumb to even place us higher then a crap level like this. Sorry if I'm being mean... but this is just complete crap. I think you guys should wait on the prizes and see how EX judges and mabey combine the 2 judgings, into one. Then you can see who deserves what place.

The majority of the judging was done by me this time, so if you have complaints, you can send me a PM and I'll try to explain my reasoning for most the choices.

#73 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

just... idk... have 13 winners //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by:

#74 Before February 2015

theditor

Master1 wrote:

Same on me.

Wooted by:

#75 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

I do agree that Cry kid cry should be switched with SSHalloween

Wooted by:
RPGMaster2000 14239582883144

Board footer