Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

CookieLover

My New Tinychat!

Tinychat.com/cookielover519
No spamming, and broadcast if you want but dont do stupid stuff(:
Also I might be taking a break from EE. (maybe a 2-4 week break.)
Ill be back! Ill be in my tiny at around. 8pm-5am CST (Central Standard Time)

#2 Before February 2015

wchollett

Re: My New Tinychat!

Do you have chat in-game? Are you back from your break yet? Where are you from? I'm from Texas. (go CST!) And also, what exactly is the point of having the tinychat? Why don't you chat in the game? Is it so that people who don't have chat can chat anyway? And also that you don't lose touch with people when you leave the level (I think I just answered my question)

Last edited by wchollett (Aug 26 2011 6:49:15 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Re: My New Tinychat!

wchollett wrote:

Do you have chat in-game? Are you back from your break yet? Where are you from? I'm from Texas. (go CST!) And also, what exactly is the point of having the tinychat? Why don't you chat in the game? Is it so that people who don't have chat can chat anyway? And also that you don't lose touch with people when you leave the level (I think I just answered my question)

+rep me for my time? And thanks for your help in my realizing the advantages of tinychat.com!

Cookielover does, in fact, have chat in game.

I use Tinychat to keep in touch with my online friends that I've met through Everybody Edits, so in a way it's an advantage from regular chat. Since there's no global chat room on EE (and my friends don't always want to be on the game) it's pretty convenient. Also, it's easy to just get a Tinychat by typing in something like "tinychat.com/example" without having to register it. However, the sign up process is pretty simple and straightforward.

I feel like an advertiser now. >:D

CookieLover 1423639776321656

Board footer