Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

buddy558

Being emo.

I am "emo". It is hard, but i deserve it, I hurts but I like it. I have came to feel that I am okay with crying and cutting my self every night, its a ritual to me now. What do you think of people like me?

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: Being emo.

Wow,its like you are asking for a flame war.

I will not comment on Emo people.

#3 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

If you feel like being an emo, be an emo.

#4 Before February 2015

EDJ

what uh, made you an emo?

#5 Before February 2015

buddy558

I hate myself.

#6 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Why?

#7 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Dont hate yourself or you will be unhappy for the rest of your life :/

#8 Before February 2015

Oturan

I wouldn't call a guy who hates himself an emo, Your just a selfdestructive kid.

#9 Before February 2015

buddy558

Yeah, I guess. But emo is the term.

#10 Before February 2015

Oturan

No Emo is a music-style, a clothing style, and those who listens to such music and wears those clothes are emos

#11 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

It's all in your head.

Both you and I know that you have power over your mind. Live the life you want to live, don't let other things get in your way.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#12 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

You have every right to be the way you are. I don't have anything against emos. I've met my handful of them before and most of them are really nice.

But why hate yourself? Just remember you have a whole life ahead of you. Find anyone who can support you, and if anyone's being a jerk towards you, then return the favor. They never had a good reason to do it in the first place. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Self harming is not for liking the pain, its an escape from another.

Last edited by treejoe4 (Aug 7 2011 10:05:18 am)

#14 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Sure thats a real question but i doubt he self harms

#15 Before February 2015

Helvi

Emo? sorry for you, let me tell you something about me.
I am a huge metal fan and feel no pain. Like this buddy here. Another metal fan.
B000HWLTQ0.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

Uncle Edith said:
Well, if you are an self claimed "emo" I would say you are thinking too much about it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink there is no category of human beings. You live your life and you live it for yourself, not for others.

The most important thing in life is never to give up. Even if you fall, believe in yourself. Believe in your better version, and it is not some illusion.
At the moment there seems no help from the outside world; blurred and you glimpse it must come from inside of yourself.
And it is never too late although you don't know how it goes. It all makes no sense and you rather lie down again..

Hey just be brave, you are really good. All you need is just some ****- kick and and bit more structure.

At the end of the tunnel , the golden door. You are shortly before it...
But your printers not working, and you bike light. The day started so nice but it ends again in the bed after an hour..with come short depressions and masturbation happyness hormones.

Live can make everyone so sad, but you can still laugh about it. There are people who love you, stop to move everything for tomorrow. You'll be a different person, your friends help you. But in the end you're just making yourself free.

All you need is just some asskick, some love and a bit more structure in your life.

Helvi

Last edited by Helvi (Aug 6 2011 6:54:55 pm)

Hi.

#16 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

treejoe4 wrote:

Sure thats a real question but i doubt he self harms

He's my friend. He does cut himself and he has attempted suicide multiple times.

#17 Before February 2015

treejoe4

sorry then, life has ups and downs, focusing on the downs makes life sad. I recomend you tell someone like a therapist so you can get better, dont let lifes downs ruin your life

Last edited by treejoe4 (Aug 7 2011 10:04:02 am)

#18 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

1. Stop caring what people think.
2. ????
3. PROFIT!!

That's all there is to it.

buddy558 1423639936321496

Board footer