Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

wish me luck

today is the first day of school. in about half an hour, im going into 10th grade. not really looking forward to it. my school is torture. i go to one of the worst schools in the entire state of georgia. the line for the principals office is usually long. all i have to say is, wish me luck.

#2 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

Re: wish me luck

luck wished! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

also, ALL schools = TORTURE! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#3 Before February 2015

Betaguy

^No not all //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Anyway good luck //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Echo!

We wish you a wish you a merry Christmas,We wish you a wish you a merry Christmas,and a happy new year!..

Oh wait,Good Luck!

#5 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

cheezpuffs wrote:

luck wished! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

also, ALL schools = TORTURE! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

I pity you..

Most schools are great. IMO, anyone who doesn't like learning need to grow up. Not saying you don't like learning, but saying that all schools are torture can really offend some people.

#6 Before February 2015

EE King

10th grade isn't that scary, so far iv'e been flying through the year.

#7 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I'm going into ninth grade in fourteen days.   In one of the worst schools in the DC Metropolitan area.   Probably worse than your school.   As in gun problems and pregnancy epidemics.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#8 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

School is as bad as you make it. If you act in real life as you act on the internet I can see why you are having problems.

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

I'm going into ninth grade in fourteen days.   In one of the worst schools in the DC Metropolitan area.   Probably worse than your school.   As in gun problems and pregnancy epidemics.

Can you say Freshman Friday? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#9 Before February 2015

treejoe4

im going into yr 11 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

Calicara

I'm going to be a senior!! WOO HOO! Not really D:

10th grade and 11th grade have been the best years of school ever for me. But now I'm kinda nervous about graduating. Sure college sounds like fun but it's alot of work. I have to learn to be independent and live on my own. I don't think I'll go too far from home though. Probably I'll go to a local college at first.

Anyways good luck Brawler. But trust me once you find a group of good friends, just ignore the idiots, get good grades, and make the most out of it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

Most schools are great. IMO, anyone who doesn't like learning need to grow up.

Y'know, there was a time I didn't like you. I take that all back.

Gonna be a freshman this Friday, but we're just getting a bunch of syllabi (syllabuses?) that have school supplies and such on them.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

RhazzleFrazzle1423640007321425

Board footer