Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Moved into my house

I know that all of you have been thoroughly awaiting my full return (a.k.a. me being moved into a house), and that day has arrived! Unfortunately, I'm "borrowing" a neighbor's internet connection (It's pretty damn fast for an unsecured router), so I can't really rely on having an internet connection at any given time. On top of that, the computer with my rating service template is still in a box.

For those who are unaware, I've been in the process of moving all summer. Annoying stuff.

In anywhere from two days to a week, all JEC services will be returning, including, but not limited to:

- Regular posting amount
- Awesome
- Forum Member Rating Service
- Avatar and signature making (possibly)
- TFco recruiting and regular function (as if we ever had any)

Also, I forget if I ever told you all of this, but I'll shorten the story.
For graduating 8th grade, my parents buy us all gifts, $500-$600. I opted for a computer. Now, I could be getting a laptop, but that's a waste of perfectly good money, so I decided to get a desktop. Well, my parents don't have space for another computer (or so they say), and they don't trust me enough to let me have it in my room ("Of course we trust you! It's just that bad things happen when people are given too much freedom" a.k.a. "We don't trust you, and we keep power over you if we deny you things."). Anyway, they were going to buy me one when my brother moves out, freeing up space. They may have found a place to put it, though, and I may get one this year. This might lead to increased function in one or many of these services (mainly "Awesome")

Kthx gaiz.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

JadElClemens1423640545320887

Board footer