Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Some game I found. (eRepublik)

My username is Ophir Sneh (some random name) just in case you want to friend me.

erepublik-badge-300x250.gif

Click on the picture above to join. ^^^

Its a game based on real life: Wars, Economy, Work, and Eat. There is more stuff like elections and military, but   its NOT an RPG game. It is an online game, so you work together with other people. Its like the virtual world. You pick its future. The world map is different from the real world map because places have been conquered. Its pointless, but fun. Just try it. Seems lame at the start, but it DOES get better.

#2 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Some game I found. (eRepublik)

I used to get on it atleast daily to work, but I just stopped going. I have three farms, a food factory, and something that used to mine iron but now does something involving weapon materials.
My username is Zoey2070. You should work at one of my places.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

I will if it pays good. Also, I am in GREAT need of Gold and Money. If you could help, I would be thankful.

EDIT: Anybody who joins using this url will get +REPS if they keep playing and friend me on eRepublik

Last edited by SmileyZ (Aug 14 2011 9:04:15 am)

#4 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I got bored of it really fast.

#5 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Zoey I just learned how to make lots of money of the monetery market!

SmileyZ 1423640862320570

Board footer