Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Theory on the reproduction of Minecraft Creepers

it's a bit hard to imagine a creeper having a baby, since creepers blow the player and themselves up whenever possible. So I came up with a theory why they do that and how baby creepers come into existence.

When a creeper reaches adulthood, he begins to develop very tough eggs between his legs (creepers are asexual). Its torso begins to fill with highly explosive material drawn from his food and made by chemical reactions. once the creeper feels like he has enough powerful eggs and explosive material, it wil sneak up on a human and explode. killing both itself and the human. However, due the explosion, the eggs break and hatch. The baby creepers come out and feed both on the human victim and on their former bearer to grow most of their body, growing the rest by catching small mammals and fish with their legs. The creepers reach adulthood, explode, etc.

Note: I know perfectly well that real creepers just spawn in dark places, I just felt like creating this.

Last edited by Gamer1120 (Aug 17 2011 3:07:29 am)

#2 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Re: Theory on the reproduction of Minecraft Creepers

Sorry, but I have to destroy that theory //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
A Creeper killed me on a multiplayer server, I typed /back to get my stuff, and there were no babies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Let's just say Creepers a children of the darkness

#3 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Creeper reproduction: Only on the Minecraft Science Channel!

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#4 Before February 2015

Bobomaster

But according to your theory, a creeper would reappear anywhere a creeper blew up. AKA a creeper blows your friend up, another one is right there. nope, doesnt work

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Do you guys not think enough to realize explosions exert a force outward? Who says the explosion wouldn't blow the eggs somewhere else?
Good God, seriously?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Gamer11201423640974320458

Board footer