Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nickolai

Lucid Dreaming

I personally have had a total of 3 lucid dreams by complete accident.   Now when i say lucid dreams i mean being in a dream and realizing you are in a dream but u stay asleep and can control your dream.   I have actually been working on being able to lucid dream more often but then i had second thoughts.   the reason why is because i am wondering if i may become unhappy with reality because i can make a dream be perfect. so i am asking you ppl of the forums; if you had the chance to be able to lucid dream almost on command would you take that offer ? Why or why not ?

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Lucid Dreaming

I'm working on it. I found several very helpful web pages. But first I have to work on remembering my dreams. Won't be any fun if I don't remember them >_> So far I've gone from rarely remembering any dreams at all to remembering the basics of the last dream I had before I woke up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

BTW, if you realize you're starting to wake up, try falling backwards in your dream. Or spinning around. If you wake up after that, make sure you're actually awake first. >_>

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Bimps

Dammit, I want a lucid dream so bad.

#4 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I've heard of lucid dreaming before, and it sounds very interesting. I'd love to have one.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The closest I came to lucid dreaming happened to be my most favorite dream. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Felt like a video game. Kinda odd feeling when you can feel the bulletholes but there's no blood and no pain >_> I just got hit once. In the face. I don't think my subconscious likes me that much >_>

- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Bimps

And you don't like your subconscious

#7 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

I've had some lucid dreams. Boy, I'm having fun in those dreams.

#8 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I've only had one that I can remember clearly. I'm pretty sure I had another 1-2 before but those are a little fuzzy to me.
I can still dream when I'm awake even when I aware that I'm awake. As long as I don't open my eyes the dream still lives.

In the one that I remember I turned my house into a mansion, burnt it down and rebuilt it all in just a few minutes! And I also trapped JB in the burning house >:3

I would make myself have Lucid Dreams at will if I knew how to though. I just wouldn't do it too often because of your reason in the OP.

aka towwl

#9 Before February 2015

Nickolai

I have tried that different55 it worked and helped me fall back to sleep //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

supadorf just look on youtube or search on google how to have lucid dreams it might help takes a while though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

DK Levels

I almost had a Lucid dream but as I began to realise it, I woke up -.-
I would love to have one and control it though, oh the things I could do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#11 Before February 2015

Nickolai

just try to stay relaxed and calm and it might even work to spin around in ur dream //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue i know it sounds crazy but when ever i did it i teleported to a different place and didnt wake up

#12 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Wikpedia wrote:

A dream-initiated lucid dream (DILD) starts as a normal dream, and the dreamer eventually concludes it is a dream, while a wake-initiated lucid dream (WILD) occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state, with no apparent lapse in consciousness.

I've realized I was dreaming while dreaming before. I wasn't able to control anything though, not that I know of.

Of course, I never remember anything in my dreams.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#13 Before February 2015

tailschao

i have had 1 on accident. I remember it involved telekinisis, and i   Started moving things with my mind, but then i realized it was a dream in my dream. I remember opening a door, the lead somewhere else, but then i woke up, i could'nt controll it if i did'nt know it was happening untill the end //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

EDIT: I remember another one. My parents are divorced, and my life is so complicated, they say when you life is twisting around, that you'd have dreams/nightmares about tornado's and hurricanes. I have a TON of nightmares about tornado's, and one time, i was trying to wake up, and i could tell it was a dream, but i was trying continuesly to wake up. Then i closed my eyes in my dream, and i woke up like, in supersonic speed. After i flew up, I fell out of my bed, and i hit my head on my dresser. It hurt.

Last edited by tailschao (Sep 5 2011 12:03:38 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Nickolai

yeah its hard to remember dreams takoman.   when u finally are able to control things in your dream though its so awesome !

#15 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

You guys are nubs. I've had countless lucid dreams. I can control every minute detail of them.
What I do is the following:
Lay head on pillow
close eyes
imagine something.
I suggest looking up several things on lucid dreaming.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#16 Before February 2015

Nickolai

Zoey2070 wrote:

You guys are nubs. I've had countless lucid dreams. I can control every minute detail of them.
What I do is the following:
Lay head on pillow
close eyes
imagine something.
I suggest looking up several things on lucid dreaming.

its harder for some people than others

#17 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

DK Levels wrote:

I almost had a Lucid dream but as I began to realise it, I woke up -.-
I would love to have one and control it though, oh the things I could do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

spin around or fall backwards. move around in your dream.

- ShinsukeIto

#18 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Now that I think about it, I have a lucid dream about once a week. And I don't even try to. Normally I get them after having a really good day.

#19 Before February 2015

Nickolai

Greenzoid2 wrote:

Now that I think about it, I have a lucid dream about once a week. And I don't even try to. Normally I get them after having a really good day.

nice ! were u able to control things or was it u knew u were dreaming but u stayed asleep ?

#20 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

It's like you're awake, yet you're asleep, and yes I could control it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It's really hard to explain XD

#21 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

I would so do it, if I were ever in one. I haven't had a dream. Ever. At least, when I wake up, it was dreamless, maybe I just suddenly forget.

#22 Before February 2015

Hybrog

I read a book on it. Some key points I've learned are to not get too emotional, like don't get excited, and don't look ar one location for too long. Many other points, but those are the first that come to mind.

#23 Before February 2015

Nickolai

Greenzoid2 wrote:

It's like you're awake, yet you're asleep, and yes I could control it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It's really hard to explain XD

no need to explain ive had the sensation myself //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

and xputnameherex everyone dreams. you just dont remember it

#24 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

I figured as much...but how would you remember these?

#25 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I've had a couple.. A while ago.. Now i want one badly.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Nickolai1423643480317952

Board footer