Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Exploiting the Dumb

I gave the cash register lady a $20 and was buying 4 cookies each priced at 75 cents each. In return for change she gave me $23. I have exploited the dumb!
Me Internet is back and as fast as regular peoples.

How did you exploit the dumb?

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#2 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Re: Exploiting the Dumb

my friend told me a joke like this once... here it is (if your bothered to read)

A robber walks into a shop, the casier   dosnt know he's a robber and the robber picks up a twix   so he dosn't look suspicious, when he gets to the counter he places the twix on the counter aswell as £20, as the casier opens the till to exchange the money the robber lifts up a gun and says "give me all your money" so the casier gets some money and ties it into a small bag, when the robber gets this money he runs off leaving the £20 (and the twix :3) on the counter. when the robber gets home he opens the bag the casier gave him and counts the money, he was given only £10, so instead of stealing any money he gave £10 to the shop.

#3 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

^Lol the robber gain -£10, doing bad never results to good.

#4 Before February 2015

catking00

i spent 3 dollars for lunch and got a snack for 75 cents* dollar. i gave them 4 dollars and got 1.50 back. and my pizza was the big slice :3

Last edited by catking00 (Oct 17 2011 5:37:49 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I most likely get more than what I'm suppose to receive when I buy for items for 75 cents but not this bad that I get more than I even gave them.

#6 Before February 2015

Twipply

a3person wrote:

I gave the cash register lady a $20 and was buying 4 cookies each priced at 75 cents each. In return for change she gave me $23. I have exploited the dumb!
Me Internet is back and as fast as regular peoples.

How did you exploit the dumb?

Personally, I think you're the dumb one.   Not only do you think making a mistake means you're dumb, but you took advantage of said mistake and that person is likely going to have to pay for it.

#7 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

^I would have told her but I was rushed because she had a bunch more kids to serve.

#8 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Ok,when i was younger i used to be a Yu-Gi-Oh! Maniac.

I went to the shop,and the cards cost 80 Din. [Din = Our currency]

I gave her a 100.

And she gave me 120 back. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

She thought i have her 200 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

So i got the cards,and some extra cash //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

At least you understand why she made her mistake, I don't understand exactly how the cashier I went to made the mistake. Maybe she was in a rush...

I have another one. My friend might have a gambling problem and used to always gamble with me though I always won, and it usually was Yu-Gi-Oh battles but sometimes it was just games. He would have owed me $400 or his DSi but I decided I don't really need it and he probably doesn't have gambling problems no more. He owes my sister over $1,000,000 but those are back then.

#10 Before February 2015

xBeastage

a3person wrote:

At least you understand why she made her mistake, I don't understand exactly how the cashier I went to made the mistake. Maybe she was in a rush...

I have another one. My friend might have a gambling problem and used to always gamble with me though I always won, and it usually was Yu-Gi-Oh battles but sometimes it was just games. He would have owed me $400 or his DSi but I decided I don't really need it and he probably doesn't have gambling problems no more. He owes my sister over $1,000,000 but those are back then.

Her mistake was that she added the cost of 4 cookies into your 20 dollars instead of subtracting it.

.75 for 4 cookies =
.75 x 4 = $3.00 + $20 = $23.

Ya' lucky buttocks.

#11 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Oh...I see...well the more I know.

#12 Before February 2015

Oldschoolgamer

3 words: adding on interest.

my friend always is borrowing money from my group of friends. whenever he asks me for money i warn him i add on interest of 10% of the current cost each day. so if he borrowed 1$ on one day after 5 days he would owe me almost 60% more than what he originally borrowed. Now, imagine he forgets to pay me back after a month for that one dollar. he would owe me a lot more than the original amount //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink .

You thought I was dead?
So did I.

But I still exist.

#13 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

OldSchoolGamer wrote:

3 words: adding on interest.

my friend always is borrowing money from my group of friends. whenever he asks me for money i warn him i add on interest of 10% of the current cost each day. so if he borrowed 1$ on one day after 5 days he would owe me almost 60% more than what he originally borrowed. Now, imagine he forgets to pay me back after a month for that one dollar. he would owe me a lot more than the original amount //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink .

that story reminds me of my friend once, his little sister now has to give him i think £500 (1 year ago) his worst enimy ows him £4500 (3 years ago) and i will give him (when i become rich, because i will) £134,476 but his interest rates never end! so tommorow we will get more to pay him

(this guy is really clever btw)

#14 Before February 2015

Fuzzyguy132

you guys realize that 'gaining money' by cashiers' mistakes is stealing, right?

#15 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

@Fuzzyguy132 I didn't realize that it was stealing, but there's nothing I can do, twas already done.
Again she miss counts, I give her $20 and buy 4 $.75 cent cookies. She gives me 16.75 back. I didn't care that she ripped me off a quarter, because of earlier.

a3person1423647328314104

Board footer