Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ani

Wow.

Just wow.

racist ****

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#2 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Re: Wow.

Really, I can't see what is so terrible with the idea of white, homogeneous countries? Nowadays, it is like:

Asia for Asians!
Africa for Africans!
Europe for everyone?

As soon as you oppose the idea that all people should be allowed to come to Europe, you're a racist?

I want my Sweden to remain Swedish, with blonde and blue eyed little kids, and tall beautiful people (yeah, you know the stereotypes of Swedes). I don't want to see my country, that my forefathers cultivated, managed and fought for - with the survival of the next generations of Swedes as their motivation, to be overrun by foreign people. It's not that I have anything, at all, against foreign people that doesn't look like Swedes. I believe that every people have a right to their country, where that people can live without any conflict with other ethnic or racial groups. A mixed, multicultural society, is impossible.

The reason why I believe so, is because I love every race, every culture and the diversity of mankind! I don't want to see the diversity of mankind to be consumed just because of the idea that everyone should be allowed to live where they want to. Of course everyone would come to Europe/America (white countries). London today, is over 50 % non whites. Sweden today, is about 30 % non-white, and that doesn't include 'race-mixed' children. If the Swedish people, whom will be in minority in Sweden by 2025, will have to live with these conditions, it will cause our destruction. In other words, the immigration to Sweden can be considered as a genocide!

Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

So, the people who actually are campaigning for non-white immigration to Europe, is actually campaigning for the destruction of our peoples. Also, if you don't oppose the mass-immigration, but doesn't campaign for it, you're silently supporting a genocide of people.

Just look at the mass-immigration to America, and see what happened to the native-Americans. Unnatural movement of peoples are, unnatural, and not good for all people. Of course, the people whom have settled down in Sweden, have a better life, but it's at the cost of the Swedes good living conditions. Immigrants stood for over 50 % of all violent crimes between 1997-2001. 35 % of the immigrants doesn't have a work. 60 % of all income support is given to non-Swedes. 30 % of the immigrants doesn't pass primary school, due to lower IQ. The immigration as a phenomenon, has been calculated to cost more than it gives Sweden. Ethnological and social anthropological studies shows that multiculturalism is a bad idea, almost impossible, and that nothing says that the people will be happier because of a racially mixed society.

So, if you are calling this lady a racist, because of her will to preserve Britain as a white nation, you are anti-white. If you are supporting mass-immigration, and calling those whom oppose the mass-immigration for racists, you are anti-white. It doesn't matter if you are white yourself, you're still a hater of your people and anti-white.

I presume that I will be bombarded with angry replies and messages, but it's okay, I would love to talk more about this issue. I do also presume that you will call me a racist, but then, read my post again and think about it. Am I, the one who want to preserve all the diversity of mankind (people, religions, cultures) really the racist, or are you, the one who supports an unnatural immigration that will lead to the death of white people, the racist? Let's just hope that this post, or this thread wont be deleted, as last time I opposed multiculturalism on this forum...

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Dec 1 2011 5:38:53 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Stupid

A mixed, multicultural society is impossible? Hm.. Where I live, white people and black people, and asian people, and even like austrailian people ALL live in the same town...
Sounds pretty mixed to me....

#4 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Stupid wrote:

A mixed, multicultural society is impossible? Hm.. Where I live, white people and black people, and asian people, and even like austrailian people ALL live in the same town...
Sounds pretty mixed to me....

Yes, it is by some means possible if you assimilate all peoples into the same culture, so that none differs from another. But the consequence of that intervention is that the world loses its diversity.

Although, ethnocentrism is strong in people, and a Dutch science team has shown that you are more likely to find comfort, enjoy, pleasure, safety etc. in your own ethnic group, and at the same time be suspicious and show revulsion against other ethnic groups.

In Stockholm, where I live, there are people from all over the world. But that doesn't mean that I live in a mixed, multicultural city. Yes, my city is multi-ethnic, but I live in the rich parts of Stockholm down town, and the only culture that expresses itself here is the Swedish, and about 90 % of the population here is Swedish, or white. The income rate is high, the crime rate is low. But in other parts of Stockholm, for example Rinkeby, or as it is called nowadays 'Little Mogadishu', because of all the somali immigrants, the crime rate is high, the income support rate is high, the unemployment rate is high, many kids fail at primary school and can't go to university etc. 90 % of the somali immigrants are unemployed.

You could think that this is because of socio-economic factors, but studies has shown that it is not. It has been taken into account that the immigrants are poorer and more vulnerable, but Swedes in the same position doesn't have as high crime rates, unemployment rates, their children doesn't fail at primary school etc.

The reason to this is because society is segregated, you want to live with your own people, and because of that, we have diversity.

Sweden is one of the best integrated countries in the world. Immigrants get free health care, free school, subsidized driving licenses, free dental care, free accommodation, Swedes are being ethnic discriminated on the labour market just to make it easier for immigrants to get work. There are also zones, where you don't have to pay as high taxes as the rest of Sweden, when you start a company, and those zone do only exist in the zones where immigrants live.

Even with all those conveniences, their existence in Sweden equals bad consequences for the Swedish people. Why is that? Because in a integrated society, people do still differ from each other, it is still multicultural. People do still have different cultures, moral and ethical values, and that will lead to conflicts in society.

You do have to assimilate people into the same majority-culture in that specific country. But what happens when you do that? You take away each and every immigrants right to their own culture, and some cultures could even be weakened. You undermine the value of different cultures, and the diversity of mankind is being weakened since people are forced to leave their cultures.

That is why I oppose both the multicultural/ethnic society, and the multi-ethnic assimilated society.

In the beginning of this post I said that I didn't live in a multicultural/ethnic part of Stockholm, so why would I even bother about this issue? It is because our leaders, whom I blame the most (remember that I do not blame any immigrant for the current situation in Sweden), wants to enforce this multicultural/cultural-marxistic-propaganda and "the-only-right-way-to-live-and-think" on all Swedes. Swedes shouldn't be allowed to be Swedes anymore.

Whenever a ethnic Swedish community is being forced, yes forced, to accept immigrants, the Swedish people starts to move out and be replaced by more immigrants, so at the end of the day, almost all Swedes moves out and there is only immigrants left in this ex-Swedish community. I'm sure that you have heard about 'white-flight'.

When that happens, the established media and politicians calls the Swedish population racist. Our prime-minister, Fredrik Reinfeldt, has said that the only thing that is truly Swedish, is barbarism. He, himself, is the descendant of a black circus-artist and a Latvian cleaner, so he is not Swedish, but he claims that he is the true picture of a Swede. I, who only have Swedish and Scandinavian ancestors, are not Swedish, but he is. He doesn't recognize the Swedes as an ethnic group, and he doesn't believe that we should also be protected by the 'anti-hate-speech'-law. Our former opposition-leader in the parliament, Mona Sahlin, has said that everything that is Swedish is boring and everything that is foreign is much better than everything that is Swedish. Our established media constantly denigrates nationalists that only wants to ensure a future for the Swedish people, in Sweden.

A study showed that 84 % of the Swedish population doesn't want this multicultural society, but our leaders still tries to pound their propaganda into our heads. They do not care about the Swedish population, they are anti-white.

So, this post basically shows the failure, and consequences, of a multicultural/ethnic society. Basically, you can choose between:

A) A segregated, but multicultural society, with sky-high crime-, unemployment- and income support rates, where the children of immigrants doesn't complete primary school.

B) A assimilated, not multicultural, but multi-ethnic society, where there are no diversity between people, but the crime-, unemployment- and income support rates are a little lower than in the segregated, multicultural society.

I do not choose any of these alternatives. I choose alternative C:

C) A homogeneous society, with some of the lowest crime-, unemployment- and and income support rates in the world. Where the people are happy and feels that there is a fellowship that expresses itself in their identity of their national state and people. In other words, just as Sweden was before the multicultural-experiment was started.

Alternative C is what I wishes the whole world, and every people on earth to have. Remember, I do never undermine a people due to culture or race. I see how beautiful mankind can be through diversity, and I want that to be remained and preserved.

#5 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I agree with racial diversity,   but the immagration rates in Britain are way too high.

#6 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

My best friend is black :3

#7 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

TheGreenTroll wrote:

Really, I can't see what is so terrible with the idea of white, homogeneous countries? Nowadays, it is like:

Asia for Asians!
Africa for Africans!
Europe for everyone?

As soon as you oppose the idea that all people should be allowed to come to Europe, you're a racist?

I want my Sweden to remain Swedish, with blonde and blue eyed little kids, and tall beautiful people (yeah, you know the stereotypes of Swedes). I don't want to see my country, that my forefathers cultivated, managed and fought for - with the survival of the next generations of Swedes as their motivation, to be overrun by foreign people. It's not that I have anything, at all, against foreign people that doesn't look like Swedes. I believe that every people have a right to their country, where that people can live without any conflict with other ethnic or racial groups. A mixed, multicultural society, is impossible.

The reason why I believe so, is because I love every race, every culture and the diversity of mankind! I don't want to see the diversity of mankind to be consumed just because of the idea that everyone should be allowed to live where they want to. Of course everyone would come to Europe/America (white countries). London today, is over 50 % non whites. Sweden today, is about 30 % non-white, and that doesn't include 'race-mixed' children. If the Swedish people, whom will be in minority in Sweden by 2025, will have to live with these conditions, it will cause our destruction. In other words, the immigration to Sweden can be considered as a genocide!

Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

So, the people who actually are campaigning for non-white immigration to Europe, is actually campaigning for the destruction of our peoples. Also, if you don't oppose the mass-immigration, but doesn't campaign for it, you're silently supporting a genocide of people.

Just look at the mass-immigration to America, and see what happened to the native-Americans. Unnatural movement of peoples are, unnatural, and not good for all people. Of course, the people whom have settled down in Sweden, have a better life, but it's at the cost of the Swedes good living conditions. Immigrants stood for over 50 % of all violent crimes between 1997-2001. 35 % of the immigrants doesn't have a work. 60 % of all income support is given to non-Swedes. 30 % of the immigrants doesn't pass primary school, due to lower IQ. The immigration as a phenomenon, has been calculated to cost more than it gives Sweden. Ethnological and social anthropological studies shows that multiculturalism is a bad idea, almost impossible, and that nothing says that the people will be happier because of a racially mixed society.

So, if you are calling this lady a racist, because of her will to preserve Britain as a white nation, you are anti-white. If you are supporting mass-immigration, and calling those whom oppose the mass-immigration for racists, you are anti-white. It doesn't matter if you are white yourself, you're still a hater of your people and anti-white.

I presume that I will be bombarded with angry replies and messages, but it's okay, I would love to talk more about this issue. I do also presume that you will call me a racist, but then, read my post again and think about it. Am I, the one who want to preserve all the diversity of mankind (people, religions, cultures) really the racist, or are you, the one who supports an unnatural immigration that will lead to the death of white people, the racist? Let's just hope that this post, or this thread wont be deleted, as last time I opposed multiculturalism on this forum...

I would definitely agree with you, but here in the USA, we never really had a set stereotype. When America was discovered, everyone poured into the US, so now we have all sorts of people.

However, you must admit, that person on the subway had gone way too far. :/

#8 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

@treejoe4: Yes, exactly.

@patience is key: And it's nothing strange about it, but you can't just see one person out of hundreds of thousands when you are talking about this issue.

@xputnameherex: I believe that the U.S is a very hard country to discuss about concerning this issue. I don't really have much solid arguments about the U.S system and the multicultural/ethnic system, but what I can say, is that you do have big problems concering some minority groups, (am I right?) and that the white people would be in minority, I believe it was ~2040.

Concerning the lady in the tube, she was a bit rude, yes, but I do definitely agree with her about Britain not being Britain anymore. Nation means people, and Britain, or maybe England in this case, isn't a nation anymore. Just think about the fact that over 50 % of Londons population is non-white, in a white country, white people are the minority in their own capital!

EDIT: I want to add a big thanks to all reppin me and supporting me in this issue. I'm really passionate concerning these questions!

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Dec 1 2011 5:18:23 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

In my English class my teacher said there is approximately just 15% of the population in the world that are White.

#10 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Who gives a crap if they are white or not? Britain just needs to lessen the immagration rate. TheGreenTroll there is no difference between black and white etc.

#11 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

GadgetGeek wrote:

In my English class my teacher said there is approximately just 15% of the population in the world that are White.

It's under 10 % I believe. White people are about 700,000,000-8,000,000,000, so white people are actually one of the minorities on earth that really needs to live in homogenous countries if we want to survive. Still, our leaders try to decoy us and claim that people from the Middle East or Africa are minorities. Maybe in our countries, but not in the world. If they really cared about minorities, that can be extinct in 200 years, they should care about preserving white, homogenous countries, and put all their effort and resources in their own people.

Please, open your eyes and see that our leaders are anti-whites, they do not care about us, or else they wouldn't this! They know very well what is happening in our countries and to our people. They don't care as long as they can be remained at power. When was the last time you heard your leaders embrace their white people? When was the last time you could read in the media about how great your people are, and how important it is to pass this greatness to the next generations of white people? All I can read about in the media in Sweden is about how much more 'creative', 'tolerant', 'accepting', 'better' and 'richer' Sweden would be with more non-white immigrants. I can read about how the "Swedishness" and "whiteness" has to be crushed and replaced by more "Orientalism" and "African rhytms" and multiculturalism. I can never, for once, read about how great my people has been, and how loving it has been towards the next generations of Swedes. I can never read about our great history. I can never read about how important it is for us Swedes to stick together, as we truly are a minority group in the world. I can never see any political decisions that creates laws to preserve the Swedish people, all I can see is laws that gives minorities economic support and special rights in society etc.

All I can read is about how Sweden has to become less Swedish and more foreign.

As soon someone tries to tell this to the Swedes through own medias, through own political partys, they are being demonized and considered as racist, as dirt, as haters, almost as the most foul persons you could imagine, by our established media and political parties.

There will be a demonstration in Stockholm, under the banner "Stop the racism against Swedes". Just as simple as that. It's a peaceful, love-demonstration. Still, our politicians and established media attacks this demonstration and is calling it racist, full of hate and destruction.

I've got a fresh example to you, that shows how much Swedish leaders hate their own people, and how much they want Sweden to become less Swedish and more foreign; This evening, the Swedish enterprise minister said that we need more immigrants to handle our high unemployment rates. The problem is that there are already 700,000 unemployed people in Sweden, and she wants to take in more (approximately 100,000 non-white immigrants per year). She doesn't care about unemployed Swedes to get a work in their own country before immigrants getting a work in Sweden.

I'm truly sick and tired of this, it might be hard to imagine for non-Swedish people, but I'm really sick and tired. I can't see why they are hating their own people so much. I can't understand why they want to force us to the brink of destruction. I really can't understand that, and I will never be able to understand how these people could rose to power, and how it could be despicable to love your own people - just because you're white.

God, my blood pressure is rising. It's not good for me to discuss these questions, I'm getting so fired up and emotional. That's why I haven't started a thread about it before, but now it felt like the right moment to talk about it...

Godnight, communtiy!

EDIT
@treejoe4: I saw your post now. I will go to sleep now due to examination tomorrow, but I will answer your post as soon as possible. I'm sure you will change your opinion, I've done it, so you can do it too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Dec 1 2011 5:52:48 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

TheGreenTroll wrote:

@treejoe4: Yes, exactly.

@patience is key: And it's nothing strange about it, but you can't just see one person out of hundreds of thousands when you are talking about this issue.

@xputnameherex: I believe that the U.S is a very hard country to discuss about concerning this issue. I don't really have much solid arguments about the U.S system and the multicultural/ethnic system, but what I can say, is that you do have big problems concering some minority groups, (am I right?) and that the white people would be in minority, I believe it was ~2040.

Concerning the lady in the tube, she was a bit rude, yes, but I do definitely agree with her about Britain not being Britain anymore. Nation means people, and Britain, or maybe England in this case, isn't a nation anymore. Just think about the fact that over 50 % of Londons population is non-white, in a white country, white people are the minority in their own capital!

EDIT: I want to add a big thanks to all reppin me and supporting me in this issue. I'm really passionate concerning these questions!

Yes, you are right, we do have a flood of Mexicans pouring in right now. And yeah, I must say, I hate it. (They take the jobs, don't pay taxes, and the government barely cares). However, that's not really a racism issue.

Btw, white isn't a minority group in Britain yet. Yes, they do make up less than half. However, the part that is more than half is not all one group, o they are still the majority.

Remember, I do support you, just saying. 1smile1

#13 Before February 2015

treejoe4

TGT is it ok if i come over to Sweden and take Swedish person's job? Or is it worse for a Indian or Japanese person to do so? There is nothing significant in skin colour, its just a genetic feature such as eye colour or height. What is wrong is the fact that the Goverments will happily allow   way too manyt people in for cheap labour, but its called racist to opose it.

If i am thinking what you are thinking, you are racist for pefering a white person to stay in your country over a non-white person. Saying 'laws that gives minorities economic support' is a very ignorant statement. The only thing that matters is the numbers of imagrants, if people are willing to work (arriving in good numbers) there is nothing wrong with it. No one should be subjected to a lesser place in society for their race.

But i do have to agree on the fact that many countries history and culture is not taught to cater for people who arrive.

#14 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

treejoe4 wrote:

TGT is it ok if i come over to Sweden and take Swedish person's job? Or is it worse for a Indian or Japanese person to do so? There is nothing significant in skin colour, its just a genetic feature such as eye colour or height. What is wrong is the fact that the Goverments will happily allow   way too manyt people in for cheap labour, but its called racist to opose it.

If i am thinking what you are thinking, you are racist for pefering a white person to stay in your country over a non-white person. Saying 'laws that gives minorities economic support' is a very ignorant statement. The only thing that matters is the numbers of imagrants, if people are willing to work (arriving in good numbers) there is nothing wrong with it. No one should be subjected to a lesser place in society for their race.

But i do have to agree on the fact that many countries history and culture is not taught to cater for people who arrive.

This, basically what I was saying.

#15 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

While I do enjoy seeing people of their same race congregated in the country of origin, I strongly believe that solutions, discoveries and answers are only made possible with two minds.

I think a country with races from around the world will be larger and more successful than those who remain in solitude and segregation from the rest of the world. Just look at America and UK -- both very successful countries ( in my opinion ), who are rich in cultures and variety of races.

On the other hand, while India and China ( for example ) have a larger population, they do not prosper and, as far as I'm concerned, do not provide many breakthrough discoveries. These two countries aren't known for being happy and safe, either.

There are probably other explanations for the state of China and India, but for the moment I'm blaming the lack of variety of races.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#16 Before February 2015

ani

TheRainbowRaveCausingEpilepsyTroll wrote:

Concerning the lady in the tube, she was a bit rude,

Only a bit?

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#17 Before February 2015

treejoe4

TakoMan02 wrote:

While I do enjoy seeing people of their same race congregated in the country of origin, I strongly believe that solutions, discoveries and answers are only made possible with two minds.

I think a country with races from around the world will be larger and more successful than those who remain in solitude and segregation from the rest of the world. Just look at America and UK -- both very successful countries ( in my opinion ), who are rich in cultures and variety of races.

On the other hand, while India and China ( for example ) have a larger population, they do not prosper and, as far as I'm concerned, do not provide many breakthrough discoveries. These two countries aren't known for being happy and safe, either.

There are probably other explanations for the state of China and India, but for the moment I'm blaming the lack of variety of races.

China has one of the best economies in the world

#18 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Big post inc!

@treejoe4:

treejoe4 wrote:

TGT is it ok if i come over to Sweden and take Swedish person's job? Or is it worse for a Indian or Japanese person to do so?

No. I believe that Swedish jobs are supposed to be given to Swedish workers. Nigerian jobs to Nigerian workers. There is one exception, and that is if Sweden needs, lets say, rocket scientists, and don't have any Swedish rocket scientists, then I believe it is okay that foreigners get a job as a rocket scientists before Swedes.

treejoe4 wrote:

There is nothing significant in skin colour, its just a genetic feature such as eye colour or height.

Oh, so except for height, skin- and eye color, there is nothing significant? So, African albinos, should then look like white people by your logic. Let's take a look at these pictures.

White Swedes: image-axd_82514846.jpg 817188995_165754647.jpg

African albinos: african_american_albinos_9_96080811.jpg albino_aa.jpg

Apparently, we do not look the same even if we change the color of our skin to the same. We have different appearances in our faces, we look different, how do you explain that if there are no genetical factors behind except skin- and eye color?

Black and white people are different races. We differ from each other when it comes to, for example, IQ, appearances, genetical factors and medical treatment.

treejoe4 wrote:

If i am thinking what you are thinking, you are racist for pefering a white person to stay in your country over a non-white person.

You are partly thinking what I?m thinking, but you are trying to say that I should be a racist. I believe that Sweden is for Swedes, Europe for Europeans and Africa for Africans etc etc. But I do not motivate my statements by ranking different people and saying that white people are superior to black people. That would be racist, and I?m not into that. Also, I do not believe that it is racist to want a homogeneous country. It?s your country and you set the rules, just as you do to your home.

treejoe4 wrote:

Saying 'laws that gives minorities economic support' is a very ignorant statement.

I don't really understand what you are saying?

I do also agree that none should be subjected to a lesser place in society because of their race, but that is what happens if it's a multi-ethnic society. In a homogenous society, it is impossible to do that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@TakoMan02:

TakoMan02 wrote:

Just look at America and UK -- both very successful countries ( in my opinion ), who are rich in cultures and variety of races.

Well, both the U.S and the UK have their problems with race riots, high unemployment- and crime rates for non-whites. Saying that the U.S and the UK has become richer countries because of being a multicultural/ethnic society is to lie. It has become a great society because of a unified people. None of these countries rose to power while being multicultural/ethnic. The U.S has always been multi-ethnic, but look at the history of that country. What people has been the most influent people, and the people in majority?   Both countries nowadays are heavily segregated, just as the rest of the multicultural/ethnic societies. A multicultural/ethnic system eventually slows down the pace of how a country evolves, just because of all the consequences from it.

TakoMan02 wrote:

I don?t know what will work for China or India, and I don?t really care. But what I know is that Sweden and Europe has evolved and developed while being homogenous in race, culture and religion, and we have started to face major setbacks since we have adapted the multicultural/ethnic system. If it will work out for China and India, good for them, but we haven?t been able to use it in a liberal society, so we shouldn?t have it. Anyway, all multicultural/ethnic societies has failed. Rome did it, Yugoslavia did it, the British Empire did it, Mesopotamia did it and now we are starting to see that European countries are failing and falling apart.

But I sense that we are sliding away from what is really important to me. Actually, I do not care about economic factors or such; I would still oppose multicultural/ethnic systems if it turned out to give us more money. What I care about is that people survives, and that won?t happen, especially not in white countries, if we are multicultural/ethnic. Multicultural/ethnic systems are systems of death.

I?m not into talking about, and I don?t know, how other races should rule their nations, because that is their business. But what I do know is that Europe, and Sweden (in particular, since I?m from there and know the most about it) and the Swedes has been a prosperous country and happy, developing and always evolving and unified people while homogeneous, the multicultural/ethnic system is preventing that to continue, so we shall not have it that way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@FuzzySocks:

FuzzySocks wrote:
TheRainbowRaveCausingEpilepsyTroll wrote:

Concerning the lady in the tube, she was a bit rude,

Only a bit?

Yeah, it was inappropriate and rude to swear and she could have expressed herself in another way. But I can?t see anything rude in what she is actually saying; that Britain aren?t Britain anymore and that she wants to preserve a white Britain.

#19 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

@TakoMan - China and India both have great economies...

@TGT - Those picture aren't exactly fair, the albinos look sad and have dreary backgrounds and stuff...

#20 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Here's a happy one then.

1-s350x437-1371-580.jpg

And one that looks "normal" (neither happy or sad).

116330.jpg

#21 Before February 2015

treejoe4

TGT, i meant that it doesnt matter about skin colour, people are people.

#22 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Yes, but we would be unjust and turn us against nature if we didn't accept that there are differences between people. We all are humans, of course, but if you want to preserve the diversity of mankind, you can't just believe that everything will be preserved (or live alongside each other) since we all are humans.

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Dec 3 2011 5:48:06 pm)

#23 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

TheGreenTroll wrote:

Black and white people are different races. We differ from each other when it comes to, for example, IQ, appearances, genetical factors and medical treatment.

I can agree that different races generally have different appearances and genetic factors, but IQ?   Really?   Blacks aren't smarter than whites, whites aren't smarter than blacks.   If a white and black student got the same education in the same neighborhood and had no outside influence, they'd have the same IQ.   Race isn't really a factor in brain power.   Bad example.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#24 Before February 2015

Stupid

Amen brothah!!!!!!   HUZZAH!

#25 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

IQ-map: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … ountry.png

A study called, "The Testing of the Negro Intelligence" showed that during 40 years of studying, white people constantly had in average 15 'points' higher IQ.

It's also known in the scientific world that there are some inherited racial treats that gives us different IQ, but it is unknown how big this factor is.

Also, my empirical conclusion is that the average Swede is smarter than the average immigrant in Sweden. For 4 years I went to a school with 55 % immigrants, none of the immigrants was the top students in their classes. The same during my senior high school years, and I've also noticed some of those influnces during my time at university.

There is also theories that the harsh and cold, dangerous environment that Nordic people inhabited gave us a higher IQ, because we had to think more than people down south. The everyday life for my ancestors was a battle for survival against nature, and that improved the way they thought and acted. That eventually led to a higher average IQ than for example an African from Somalia.

Now, I'm no scientist, but this is things that I've experienced, read and learned during my days.

ani1423650991310441

Board footer