Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1826 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Re: List of People to ban

2eBW6.png

#1827 Before February 2015

TerrorCookie

here is another warnign for TARTAS!

he copys lvl like mine.... now he copys the good old zoo boss ( http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWgnszbJIFbEI ) and his version ( http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW1XbXbCE-bEI )

and then there is my lvl ( http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWEnXSNv8DbEI ) and his version ( he did it 3 times!!! )
- http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWXAmhuhL-a0I (exept my lvl )
- http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWngLaF9lVbEI ( 2nd color )
- http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWYnJdEaFkbEI ( 3rd color )

I hope he get banned and I could talk to him because he don't have chat!

and everybody who reads this: this is a warning for tartas! kick him out of your lvl because may he will copy it!

TerrorCookie

#1828 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

This one is offensive username arminass that is his name. :L

#1829 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

xRichTofenx wrote:

Offensive how?

It's inappropriate, not offensive. Unless you've been though a time where someone has stuck their arm up your butt.

#1830 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Kingpooultra wrote:
xRichTofenx wrote:

Offensive how?

It's inappropriate, not offensive. Unless you've been though a time where someone has stuck their arm up your butt.

Thankyou kingpoo for saying that, i was clueless

#1831 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

DylanDaSkater wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:
xRichTofenx wrote:

Offensive how?

Thankyou kingpoo for saying that, i was clueless

I hope that was sarcasm...

#1832 Before February 2015

Darkbot/EddsWRld

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f99398949c8a94988b8d9c95cab991968d94989095d79a9694">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
password popolilo

Was giving account in the chat. not true or not but needs to be banned

#1833 Before February 2015

Sam275

BanBan.png
BadName.png I'm not saying to ban this one,but just change the name.

#1834 Before February 2015

lolololz

ban nooby93 his shared and his annoying

#1835 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

scaled.php?server=263&filename=report1w.png&res=medium

ban davibr because hes shared (obv) and im not sure if account begging can get you banned but if it can then fire away and ban him.

Last edited by RhazhBash (Mar 3 2012 3:54:57 am)

#1836 Before February 2015

TheUnknown

Untitled.png

#1837 Before February 2015

main_gi

Brawler700 wrote:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg263/sc … res=medium

ban davibr because hes shared (obv) and im not sure if account begging can get you banned but if it can then fire away and ban him.

cb347 is also shared, you know.

#1838 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Omg I wish people wouldn't share there account with people. :/

#1839 Before February 2015

Zalgryth

Glaauber needs to be banned. He has a world that has an 18+ picture (saved). Warning: very NSFW! Unless you're an admin, don't go there.

Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWS4ac6RZDbEI

Last edited by Zalgryth (Mar 3 2012 11:50:04 am)

#1840 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Zalgryth wrote:

Glaauber needs to be banned. He has a world that has an 18+ picture (saved). Warning: very NSFW! Unless you're an admin, don't go there.

Most likely used with your program EE Artist..
Its not there now though

#1841 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Gonna deal with the accounts some time tomorrow, most likely. Been super busy, as usual. Thanks for your continued patience.

#1842 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Gonna deal with the accounts some time tomorrow, most likely. Been super busy, as usual. Thanks for your continued patience.

Question!
Why ban shared accounts if their are no rules?

NO im not saying im on shared accounts sides

#1843 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Because they lose Chris money.

Think of it this way: You sell music, you own a record company.   Wouldn't you go after people who shared it, even if you didn't tell them not to?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#1844 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Because they lose Chris money.

Think of it this way: You sell music, you own a record company.   Wouldn't you go after people who shared it, even if you didn't tell them not to?

Chris makes enough money

#1845 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Not as much as you may think.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#1846 Before February 2015

Zalgryth

Zalgryth wrote:

Wow, I edited this earlier to update but I guess it didn't save somehow. I was able to ban Glaauber's bot and yes the world is safe now.

#1847 Before February 2015

Davibr is shared     <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e98d889f808b9ba981869d84888085c78a8684">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#1848 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

311 wrote:

Davibr is shared     <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="8de9ecfbe4efffcde5e2f9e0ece4e1a3eee2e0">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

Has already been reported.. Multiple times, also you forgot the password

#1849 Before February 2015

jemhun

DylanDaSkater wrote:
311 wrote:

Davibr is shared     <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="2b4f4a5d4249596b43445f464a424705484446">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

Has already been reported.. Multiple times, also you forgot the password

Nobody noticed it when i posted the picture of him sharing his account. :/
He's reported anyways. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#1850 Before February 2015

TheUnknown

CB347
Untitled-2.png He was calling CoolMat9000 a n*zi and drawing n*zi signs.I know its already been reported but just to make sure E: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="5335363f3a2336213c303b32133b3c273e323a3f7d303c3e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> P: galeao183

EDIT: Not sure if this is bannable but.
Untitled-4.png

Last edited by TheUnknown (Mar 4 2012 11:35:47 am)

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer