Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1776 Before February 2015

Superbaas

Re: List of People to ban

niluradiceshared.png

Niluradice is shared, He shared his info in my world

#1777 Before February 2015

St Cool

Pass: minegraft Account: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="3b5d5e5752437b57524d5e15585456">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
CB347

#1778 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Davidbr really needs to be banned.

#1779 Before February 2015

St Cool

He is

#1780 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Oh finally he's banned.

#1781 Before February 2015

main_gi

xRichTofenx wrote:

Oh finally he's banned.

He isn't. By the way, it looks like shareds are coming back from the banish pil-

NO CLASH OF THE DRAGONS REFERENCES PLS

#1782 Before February 2015

wmaster

St Cool wrote:

1.Razze first you admitted that you said that then you said he edited it.
2.Is there something wrong people being gay? because if you've got a problem with it i want to hear it.
3.-,- you do know how to edit a post right -,-.

I don't like you.

#1783 Before February 2015

St Cool

wmaster wrote:
St Cool wrote:

1.Razze first you admitted that you said that then you said he edited it.
2.Is there something wrong people being gay? because if you've got a problem with it i want to hear it.
3.-,- you do know how to edit a post right -,-.

I don't like you.

Thats not very nice, I like you.

#1784 Before February 2015

TerrorCookie

Name: Tartas

Chat: NO

Beta:NO

Why?: He copyed my lvl

his lvl: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWXAmhuhL-a0I

and my lvl: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWEnXSNv8DbEI

it's exat the same lvl I had made this lvl today and 30 mins later I see this copyed in the lobby.T&artas stayed longertime in my lvl! I hope he get banned or have to delet lvl or never build a lvl! wow now he made the lvl in different colors O__o!!! here is profile http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/tartas

Last edited by TerrorCookie (Feb 23 2012 3:04:37 am)

#1785 Before February 2015

capasha

TerrorCookie wrote:

Name: Tartas

Chat: NO

Beta:NO

Why?: He copyed my lvl

his lvl: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWXAmhuhL-a0I

and my lvl: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWEnXSNv8DbEI

it's exat the same lvl I had made this lvl today and 30 mins later I see this copyed in the lobby.T&artas stayed longertime in my lvl! I hope he get banned or have to delet lvl or never build a lvl!

.... NO

#1786 Before February 2015

Razze01

TROLLOL...... I dont understand why WMASTER rly need to be angry on ST Cool

#1787 Before February 2015

St Cool

Why does half the ee drama have to be on the List of People to ban?

#1788 Before February 2015

Jaybm

I dont know if spamming qualifies but...

SvK43.png

He used a hack engine to spam... fun stuff.

#1789 Before February 2015

telamonForum

Huh? i dont post this!
someone hack my account i thing.... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#1790 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Why not go fill your message box up with this argument instead of posting it all here

back on topic..
WqGjz.png
Davibr trying to get people going to inappropriate content links!

#1791 Before February 2015

Icy

Email: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ad9d9d9a80c8c8edc4c3cfc2d583c1db">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: 007
Beta? No
Chat? Yes
Account name: 173962

#1792 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

I thought someone said davidbr was banned hes not. :I

#1793 Before February 2015

multiisaac01

jbman12345 came into my map and offended me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile ... jbman12345 the account is shared.
EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="1d777c747974737f78736972735d647c757272337e7270">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
PASS: jaidinbenton
ban it please ..... !!

Last edited by multiisaac01 (Feb 23 2012 11:55:19 am)

#1794 Before February 2015

Muffy

Daniel12( on the forums)
For -repping my account for no reason...what a nub -_-

Last edited by Muffinator99 (Feb 24 2012 12:17:28 am)

#1795 Before February 2015

Monstar43

No one will ever be banned for that. Ever.
It's a useless number. If you don't want people to rep you, turn your rep off.

#1796 Before February 2015

TerrorCookie

name: Davibr

chat yes
beta idk

shared!

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="2152484d444f42446154584c40484d0f424e4c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

qwerty

#1797 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

TerrorCookie wrote:

name: Davibr

chat yes
beta idk

shared!

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="493a20252c272a2c093c3024282025672a2624">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

qwerty

He lied to you..
Davibr's account is

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="88cce9fee1eafac8e0e7fce5e9e1e4a6ebe7e5">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

Therefore he gave you false information

EDIT: theres no accounts attached to that email

Last edited by DylanDaSkater (Feb 24 2012 10:17:17 am)

#1798 Before February 2015

SIRHANDLE

I don't know if this account has been posted.

NAME: Skater101

EMAIL:   <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d1a2bab0a5b491b7a3b4b4ffb2bebc">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>     
PASSWORD: skater

Last edited by SIRHANDLE (Feb 24 2012 11:17:19 am)

#1799 Before February 2015

Superbaas

charlieneedban.png

Argh... Some people cant learn it

#1800 Before February 2015

Flobalob

ban anyone here: http://password-login.com/passwords/www … edits.com/

Last edited by Flobalob (Mar 17 2012 8:11:59 am)

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer