Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1676 Before February 2015

St Cool

Re: List of People to ban

your spelling the name wrong

#1677 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

St Cool wrote:

your spelling the name wrong

Nope, gerben are banned //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#1678 Before February 2015

Yoge

rpgmaster100 and GTA are banned too, i want to know the reason of this because GTA was a member of ZZ Crew

#1679 Before February 2015

bgic

yea why gerben gta and rpgmaster100 banned??

#1680 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

bgic wrote:

yea why gerben gta and rpgmaster100 banned??

I think I know!, but can't say it here.

#1681 Before February 2015

Shift

I'm not completely sure if this is ban-able, but...

bwXwU.png

Last edited by Shift (Feb 2 2012 2:44:03 pm)

#1682 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

Shift wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/bwXwU.png

Why should that be ban-able? I know you not are sure, but...

Last edited by MrScaniaV8Super (Feb 2 2012 2:50:31 pm)

#1683 Before February 2015

Gaing

MrScaniaV8Super wrote:
Shift wrote:

Its just another RPGmaster fan to me. You can't get banned for having a name with the letter RPG in it. There just fans. 1smile1

#1684 Before February 2015

Djrulz

Gaing! wrote:
MrScaniaV8Super wrote:
Shift wrote:

Its just another RPGmaster fan to me. You can't get banned for having a name with the letter RPG in it. There just fans. 1smile1

I think he means Impersonation of an Admin.

#1685 Before February 2015

Gaing

Djrulz wrote:
Gaing! wrote:
MrScaniaV8Super wrote:

Yea i know that but it doesn't even look like he's impersonating RPGmaster2000. We all know he has a yellow name. This guy has a white name. And RPGmaster2000 has a 2000. He has a 125. I don't find that bannedable.

#1686 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Gaing! wrote:
Djrulz wrote:
Gaing! wrote:

Yea i know that but it doesn't even look like he's impersonating RPGmaster2000. We all know he has a yellow name. This guy has a white name. And RPGmaster2000 has a 2000. He has a 125. I don't find that bannedable.

Agreed 100%.

Just fans, nothing bad.

#1687 Before February 2015

Bob_

But here's someone that's actually trying to impersonate Chris
e2C09.png
LVy0Y.png
And I actually have his account: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="daafb6aeb3b7bbaebfb3bee29abdb7bbb3b6f4b9b5b7">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>, isaac2001

#1688 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Sorry for being slow again, college has been firing 5-day deadlines at me for a while now. Gonna get to work now!

Just banned michael1234, Arminass, Lauraelisa, Pamelajane, comri4, Economy, z3zima, Pj30, grandandry, ****, typhoon12123 and kkjordan.

Please explain why typhoon12123 is banned? my friend, the real owner of that account changed her pass after she found out it got shared..

#1689 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Why did you ban me? I did nothing wrong. My account is only shared with my sister!

:.|:;

#1690 Before February 2015

St Cool

well rpg screwed up
jk rpg we love ya

#1691 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Fiendish Llama wrote:

Why did you ban me? I did nothing wrong. My account is only shared with my sister!

What is the name of the account?

DylanDaSkater wrote:

Please explain why typhoon12123 is banned? my friend, the real owner of that account changed her pass after she found out it got shared..

Ah, well sorry about that. I'll see if I can get Chris to unban it at some point.

#1692 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Fiendish Llama wrote:

What is the name of the account?

DylanDaSkater wrote:

Ah, well sorry about that. I'll see if I can get Chris to unban it at some point.

The name of the account is fiendishllama

:.|:;

#1693 Before February 2015

Icy

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ee8a8f98878c9cae86819a838f8782c08d8183">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> password:22334455

I know it arley reported but I refresh the report;)

Last edited by ICY (Feb 3 2012 9:35:45 am)

#1694 Before February 2015

cutepams

Please   unbanned the pamelajane account Ive already change the password..............

because i was busy at shcool! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I only shared my account to one person and i cant believe she shared it please plaese

Last edited by cutepams (Feb 3 2012 10:25:08 am)

#1695 Before February 2015

mcrmcrmcr

please ban kitty12. this is what she said to me when i said she trolled. . .

KITTY12: MCRMCRMCR: **** you you're getting banned 2morrow RETARED ****

she did troll

Last edited by mcrmcrmcr (Feb 3 2012 10:36:46 am)

#1696 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

mcrmcrmcr wrote:

please ban kitty12. this is what she said to me when i said she trolled. . .

KITTY12: MCRMCRMCR: **** you you're getting banned 2morrow RETARED ****

she did troll

You need proof

#1697 Before February 2015

tak4n

mojoroxursox wrote:

Theres one world... I forgot what it was called... well actually there was two. Both had naked women on it. I remember one was called HOT GIRLS HOT MINIS or something like that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral Innapropriate, the creater of that should be banned.

It's a style of art, nothing inappropriate. The girl in that map is black and white and has clothes on. I see nothing inappropriate in that world.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#1698 Before February 2015

tjalf

rpgmaster2000, I still don't have answer why gerben, gta and rpgmaster100 are banned. Can you explain this?

#1699 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

tjalf wrote:

rpgmaster2000, I still don't have answer why gerben, gta and rpgmaster100 are banned. Can you explain this?

I will sent you a pm

#1700 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

tjalf wrote:

Their account details had been shared, and so they became massively shared. I'm not sure about rpgmaster100 though since I did not ban that account.

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer