Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#626 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Re: EE Guardian

tak4n wrote:

Atilla you can't just not take any responsibility for your action. Can't put it all on Meredith and Different55 when it was your decision to silence the guardians.

No. I take full responsibility for silencing them. If they wish to remove it, that's their decision.
My point was bold to begin with and it has only become bolder. Forums =/= Everybody Edits.

This is what happens when you mix the two with a twist of authority, and that's why I'm making it very clear
that Guardians hold absolutely no authority over the forums whatsoever.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#627 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

hey, i really don't care
like i really really don't care
go right ahead doing whatever you want, let no weaker force stop you

#628 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

it makes kinda sense to me..

#629 Before February 2015

Calicara

Atilla wrote:

Forums =/= Everybody Edits.

This is what happens when you mix the two with a twist of authority, and that's why I'm making it very clear

I can see why you are against guardians, and I can even empathize why you might not want them on the forum, but the action you have taken against it is nothing less than selfish desire.
Kingoftheozone, Jawapa (not sure about NVD and Ultrabass) have done nothing to deserve to be banned. The forums are separate from the game, so why does something that happen in game effect how you view people on the forums?
The only one who is backing this silence that I'm aware of is you Atilla. There is no good reason for this silencing be done. It's plain and simple censorship. I'm not going scrutinize you for any particular reason why, but whatever it is no one agrees with you.
You need to get over yourself and your disdain for the guardians. I'm sorry you don't like how the games being run, but the last time I checked EE is run by Julian and Brian, not you. Whether they are good moderators is debatable, but that's beside the point. It's not fair for you to punish people, without forewarning, and without good reason. So please stop this silencing, and let the users speak their mind.

Last edited by Calicara (Sep 8 2014 7:29:24 pm)

#630 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

i for one back this up 100% because it makes for a fine evening show

#631 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

Calicara wrote:
Atilla wrote:

Forums =/= Everybody Edits.

I can see why you are against guardians, and I can even empathize why you might not want them on the forum, but the action you have taken against it is nothing less than selfish desire.
Kingoftheozone, Jawapa (not sure about NVD and Ultrabass) have done nothing to deserve to be banned. The forums are separate from the game, so why does something that happen in game effect how you view people on the forums?
The only one who is backing this silence that I'm aware of is you Atilla. There is no good reason for this silencing be done. It's plain and simple censorship. I'm not going scrutinize you for any particular reason why, but whatever it is no one agrees with you.
You need to get over yourself and your disdain for the guardians. I'm sorry you don't like how the games being run, but the last time I checked EE is run by Julian and Brian, not you. Whether they are good moderators is debatable, but that's beside the point. It's not fair for you to punish people, without forewarning, and without good reason. So please stop this silencing, and let the users speak their mind.

I agree that this is julian's and brian's game but I for one don't like guardians.

#632 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

I'm sorry you don't like how the games being run, but the last time I checked EE is run by Julian and Brian, not you.
I'm sorry you don't like how the forums being run, but the last time I checked eeforumify is run by it's admins, not you

#633 Before February 2015

tak4n

BluexxxDude wrote:

I agree that this is julian's and brian's game but I for one don't like guardians.

You hate guardians so they deserve to be banned and removed from being able to talk on the forums? That's just outright selfish and immature.
I doubt JaWaPa or Koto even had in mind of controlling the forum and the way it's run. Especially Koto, he didn't even argue about the whole guardian issue...

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#634 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

tak4n wrote:
BluexxxDude wrote:

You hate guardians so they deserve to be banned and removed from being able to talk on the forums? That's just outright selfish and immature.
I doubt JaWaPa or Koto even had in mind of controlling the forum and the way it's run. Especially Koto, he didn't even argue about the whole guardian issue...

rofl you either are blind or a dumb ****, i never said they deserved to be banned and removed from being able to talk on the forums. i said i don't like them in the game

#635 Before February 2015

Calicara

Think of it the other way around. Let's say I somehow became a forums moderator.   Maybe Julian thinks I'm immature and I don't deserve it. However the forums are none of his concern so he probably wouldn't care. Nor would he exile me in EE because realistically it has nothing to do with him
Guardians have nothing to do with the forums. Why should we exile them?

Last edited by Calicara (Sep 8 2014 9:49:59 pm)

#636 Before February 2015

Helvi

@calicara, I like Atillas move to silence them. Had a small chat with some guardians ingame and they had no clue about their duty nor did they care much about anything.
Seen three so far and three suck so far.

Also, they propangate hate against atilla now? Very "neutral" action based on something not ee-related. They deserve to be silenced

Last edited by Helvi (Sep 8 2014 10:34:37 pm)

Hi.

#637 Before February 2015

Noctis

Helvi I don't think the Guardians have a choice... Mr. Shoe chose them to be Guardians... They can't just tell Mr. Shoe they quit being Guardian because Mr. Shoe won't let them quit...

#638 Before February 2015

tak4n

BluexxxDude wrote:
tak4n wrote:
BluexxxDude wrote:

rofl you either are blind or a dumb ****, i never said they deserved to be banned and removed from being able to talk on the forums. i said i don't like them in the game

1. I thought you mean you don't like the specific guardians chosen.
2. You just showed your immaturity through your reply. Go get some manners.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#639 Before February 2015

Lictor666

Make this update was really essential when you see this :
1410245210-rip.png

#640 Before February 2015

Zumza

I consider Attila mouvment very clever because when you are a Guardian your free voice is limited by they're rules.
Also, as he said they can reportabuse user from forum. So Attila is protecting us.
I'm convinced that all Attila mouvement are justified and I support him!

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#641 Before February 2015

Helvi

It would be most unprofessional if the guards of the holy grail issue infractions based on forum posts. That would be.. HUSSEIN. Got it?

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Helvi I don't think the Guardians have a choice... Mr. Shoe chose them to be Guardians... They can't just tell Mr. Shoe they quit being Guardian because Mr. Shoe won't let them quit...

As far as I know they were asked to do this job - and they accepted of course. There are rumors about more guardians which included myself and I refuse to do this silly guardian thingy in its current state. Since MrShoe did not reply on my email which included plenty of suggestions based on my 6 years experience within a much much bigger and similar volunteer program for a million-player-MMO, I believe he has no need for improvment right now.

Also I am lacking time to care for children fkiung around all the time.

Last edited by Helvi (Sep 9 2014 6:56:43 am)

Hi.

#642 Before February 2015

Zumza

Good mans dosent need rules. But they are not..

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#643 Before February 2015

Helvi

I agree with you, Dazz.
I suggested seperate accounts for the guardian thingy, simply to prevent any negative feedback they might receive and to ensure their privacy on their actual gaming account. However, MrShoe does not ever reply on my mails and now the drama has begun.
Also, I am not angry cuz I did not become a guardian. There is no need to pursuit this "goal" to become one in order to show off. I can show off in RL, I know what I am capable of when riding my bike, my level of fitness and how fast and hard I can ride. Thats a goal to pursuit. Not this silly purple aura.
And if someone really wants to become a guardian he would do it due to his / her dedication toward the game.
But Ultrabass, NVD and Jawapa proved yesterday - that they have no interest in the game nor were they able to actually answer simple questions as "they don't care". Wtf?

Btw: I ride around 2000km per month on average. Thats like 20.000-25.000 a year. Many do not even drive their cars this much! I am really proud of my legs, they are so shiny and well trained..and shaved too. Real men shave their leg. The women love shaved legs

Hi.

#644 Before February 2015

Calicara

Helvi wrote:

@calicara, I like Atillas move to silence them. Had a small chat with some guardians ingame and they had no clue about their duty nor did they care much about anything.
Seen three so far and three suck so far.

Also, they propangate hate against atilla now? Very "neutral" action based on something not ee-related. They deserve to be silenced

Helvi,

> I'm not commenting on who the guardians are
> I'm not commenting on why they were picked
> I'm not commenting on if they are doing their job right or if they even deserved to be picked in the first place
Silencing them on the forums, for something that happened in game is ludicrous. The forums are not equal to the game. Atilla banning them is childish. They might be different in game, but on the forums they are no different from the rest of us. A good moderator would be able to recognize that.

Last edited by Calicara (Sep 9 2014 7:23:58 am)

#645 Before February 2015

Helvi

The guardians I was talking to proved being unable to answer simple questions, instead they said "I don't care" pretty often.

Please reconsider your opinion about them. Having people on this forum who don't care about anything is not desireable.

Hi.

#646 Before February 2015

Calicara

Helvi wrote:

The guardians I was talking to proved being unable to answer simple questions, instead they said "I don't care" pretty often.

Please reconsider your opinion about them. Having people on this forum who don't care about anything is not desireable.

I like to think, the guardians are now two people. For example, there is guardian <Username>, and then forum <Username>. Guardian <Username's> duty is as listed on the blog. I'm not particularly interested in the guardians myself, since I have no reason to be banned, and if anyone screws with my levels I'll just quit. I've literally got nothing to lose. Forums <Username> should be considered the same forums person, and not the guardian person. It's like, you don't bring personal matters to work, and you don't usually worry about work when you're off schedule.
So in EE <Username> is at work. When on the forums <Username> is off schedule. The two are not intertwined.

Last edited by Calicara (Sep 9 2014 7:36:53 am)

#647 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Calicara wrote:

Think of it the other way around. Let's say I somehow became a forums moderator.   Maybe Julian thinks I'm immature and I don't deserve it. However the forums are none of his concern so he probably wouldn't care. Nor would he exile me in EE because realistically it has nothing to do with him
Guardians have nothing to do with the forums. Why should we exile them?

I do not want your opinions.
I do not want your "moderation".

#648 Before February 2015

DBear

I can't be bothered to read through this whole topic but I really hope that Jawapa dude didn't end up a guardian, unless EE supports racism or something.

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#649 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Danni wrote:

I can't be bothered to read through this whole topic but I really hope that Jawapa dude didn't end up a guardian, unless EE supports racism or something.

I'm sorry to break the bad news, but he is.
He can ban, warn, clear, save, and gets a kewl new glowthing.

Last edited by Different55 (Sep 9 2014 4:20:29 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#650 Before February 2015

DBear

EverybodyEdits, now in support of bigotry.

Disgusting.

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

abrar1114239592012231

Board footer