Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Raon

I miss weekly updates

Even if you agree or not, I for one hate to wait 3-4 weeks just for a couple of bricks/smileys to be implemented, when we used to get this every week.

The lack of ideas is the last problem here, as there are million of blocks that could really boost the creativity and possibilities of this game.
But again, these almost-monthly updates are just one of the great ideas of our whining community....
It makes me sad how stupid can people be sometimes...

So anyway, let's discuss, do you agree?

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#2 Before February 2015

theditor

Re: I miss weekly updates

You've got to be kidding...

Before MrShoe, everyone wanted weekly updates.
When MrShoe started adding weekly updates, everyone disliked that and demanded the monthly updates back.
And now people whine because he actually listened to the community and went back to monthly updates...

Make up your mind for once //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#3 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Weekly updates were terrible, they were rushed, and often times they looked hideous and unuseful. This new way is so much better, give Shoe a break for once.

#4 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

^ Lololol, ur only complainzin' nyao? Folks, the *GUY* is simply ditching updates whatsoever to kill off Ee vai just letting it Rot and die. ;p I suggested dat he just release a poopton of poopdates and let the game EXPLODE AT TH VERY SEAMS and die, but nop. Either way its just a way to kill off ee, so whatevzar ! ^.^

Edit: theditor, ikr? WTFing these *PEOPLE* right nyao. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Fools!

Doubledit: raon, yea. I want that too, so he just essentially detonateS EE (;p) and it all goz BOOOOOM! ^_^_*.* Although, I only started thinking this like 5 months ago cuz Ee's death wuz obviously coming. B4 that I thought the opposite, but too many s*** updates have come ;' / , oh well, more time for me! ;D

Last edited by ipwner (Jun 10 2013 8:34:01 am)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#5 Before February 2015

treejoe4

stop playing the game

#6 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Monthly updates are better than weekly updates for me, even we get the same thing. In monthly updates you have enough time to actually spend some energy on worlds/blocks/etc. while on weekly updates you only have a day or two to do so, which really slows the pace of level making.

#7 Before February 2015

Raon

theditor wrote:

When MrShoe started adding weekly updates, everyone disliked that and demanded the monthly updates back.
And now people whine because he actually listened to the community and went back to monthly updates...

I always wanted weekly updates, ever since i joined this game.
Also i do agree with you, this community is never satisfied and will never be...

treejoe4 wrote:

stop playing the game

Ain't gonna happen pFhcd.png

Last edited by Raon (Jun 10 2013 11:16:15 am)

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#8 Before February 2015

Koto

I loved weekly updates, but they are a lot less important than optimizing the game.   Give MrShoe a break.

#9 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

For once Mr Shoe is right
He did what you said
He stopped updating so often
For it made us drop dead

Now he updates every month
And yet you all complain
In a world of sunny blocks
You guys will make it rain

First you say we need more stuff
So he comes to fix it all
Then you say that he's annoying
For climbing the community wall

Make up your mind
Before you even say
It could change what
Happens the next day.

#10 Before February 2015

Koto

It's not monthly.   So far, he skipped two weeks in a row, updated with the contest winners, and has skipped two weeks.

#11 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

... Make up your mind, do you want me to support him or not?

If you want me to hate him I can do that too.

#12 Before February 2015

Koto

How about make your own opinion, and stop leaching your views off other people?

#13 Before February 2015

normaluser

When we had monthly updates, people wanted more frequent updates.
Then when we got weekly updates, people realized that they were not as good as monthly updates.
Now we have monthly updates again, and people think we should have more frequent updates.

#14 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

I honestly don't care. If the updates don't add any thing new, (ie. physics updates, portions, other changes, etc.), I don't mind waiting.

:.|:;

#15 Before February 2015

tak4n

This topic was going to come up sooner or later and everyone knows it.
Inside of themselves, a lot of people waited to see who would be the first person to make this topic. Don't tell me you didn't see this coming.

The whole reason people complain is that they feel so used to the quantity of updates, it just doesn't feel right if it changes. People never complained for weekly updates but when they came, people started complaining as they were unused and annoyed of this change. But over time, they got used to weekly updates that it didn't feel right when they became monthly again.
You can't argue against the feeling that the change causes you to feel uncomfortable as you are unused to it. It's like something is missing and you know what is missing but you can't find it.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#16 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

tak4n wrote:

This topic was going to come up sooner or later and everyone knows it.
Inside of themselves, a lot of people waited to see who would be the first person to make this topic. Don't tell me you didn't see this coming.

I totally did see this coming. xD
But hey, at least it gives me time to catch up on the brick packs and smilies.
I'm wayy behind. x.x

#17 Before February 2015

ktostam450

theditor wrote:

Exactly.

Don't cry nubs, there will be another updates.

In old EE update was something rare... didn't you want old EE back? There you are.

#18 Before February 2015

skullz17

Most people who refer to the "old EE" aren't really referring to the game, but more the community.

I agree with Fiendish Llama, I don't care when it comes, I only care about updates if it's something that is actually new (something other than new graphics).

Plus MrShoe DID say that it's like this to give time for bigger updates, like the decision for the best smiley, I don't think that decision can be made in one week.

And I do like this idea, like MrShoe said, it's giving them more time to make bigger updates. If the "bigger update" isn't all that big after all, then I will be very disappointed. But I still have faith in MrShoe.

Last edited by skullz16 (Jun 12 2013 12:26:18 pm)

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#19 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

How about make your own opinion, and stop leaching your views off other people?

Well, it just so happens that my view was that he was doing okay. Which you responded to somewhat angrily.

#20 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

There is an obvious decline of players.
It's much too controversial to propose that updates has a large enough affect on the community.
I think it does, but I wouldn't say it is the only reason.

Not everyone wants to play the same game forever, and as other genres arise people will divert their attention.

This game relies on it's community to be amusing, and the players rely on positive game additions.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#21 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

I miss when MrShoe was not here

#22 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

You guys asked for more updates. MrShoe gave them to you. Stop flaming him.

#23 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

As many people have already said, some people have always wanted more updates, some people have always wanted fewer updates, some people have changed their mind. Everyone in the community has their own views.

I miss having weekly updates to look forward to.

#24 Before February 2015

midevilangel

I actually like surprise updates better since its always a when or what kind of thing. When i know when updates come then i feel no excitement about it or little. I do realize that there hasnt been surprise updates (well as i know of) but it would be nice.

#25 Before February 2015

Koto

midevilangel wrote:

I actually like surprise updates better since its always a when or what kind of thing. When i know when updates come then i feel no excitement about it or little. I do realize that there hasnt been surprise updates (well as i know of) but it would be nice.

Yeah, same here.   I used to get so happy when I went to Everybodyedits.com and I had to log in again.   It was the universal sign of an ee update, not just, every Wednesday Morning.   I sort of miss having to log in, when there's an update.

Raon142393324028192

Board footer