Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

krubby

Legends Never Die

BEAUTEOUS LADIES. MOST GENTLE OF MEN. IT IS I. YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR.
That's right. I'm back. The sun punching, dingo lunching, pony grinding, mortal eyes blinding, group drawing, horse clawing, flying sauce salesman with drunken appeal. Odin's assistant ice giant fighter, Saturn ring surfer, inventor of the blog, survivor of a thousand episodes of my little pony under the blue, all wrapped up in an angry hard to contain account with a tendency to get itself banned. booyeah.

After being gone 8 months ago, I found myself in need of a new thing to do. It's then that I set out on a quest to find my new hobby. I spent a while wandering until I chanced upon a circus tent which I entered. There I flew through the breeze and met many strange creatures. After meeting with the great zoombinis of Pickleplop Mountain and fighting off herds of furious turnip beasts, I awoke to find that I had actually entered a house being fumigated and I had been on the ground hallucinating for the last few weeks. After stumbling back to the zoo, I found that I had been fired because they found out I was smuggling out baboons for my reenactment of the American Civil War using only monkeys. Angry, I charged into a boat and set sail around the Pacific Ocean only to find that I was in my own bathtub. At last I gave up and decided to drown, but Legends Never Die, and I couldn't. So I stayed underwater for 7 straight months until I turned into a prune then logged on here to relive old memories of punching out the sun and analyzing psychotic ponies.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Legends Never Die

Sounds about right. Welcome back.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Bimps

Re: Legends Never Die

join fail forums again please

krubby1423685301276131