Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1351 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Re: Picture of Yourself

Guys chill before something happens, echo not saying don't post, but it would be smart not to post anything on this topic for a while, and when you do don't do what you know you are doing (don't answer back to this you know what I mean), and everyone else just leave Echo alone.

#1352 Before February 2015

Echo!

(how would my son even get a knife?)

Okay, then since the weather has been hot, I brought him a awesome new hat.

2013-06-06-12.jpg

What ya think of his awesome hat //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile?
Him playing on the floor

mhm.jpg
Mhm.png

and this is my pulling a weird face, because my camera slipped.

Last edited by Echo! (Jun 6 2013 3:53:04 pm)

#1353 Before February 2015

Lashkar

People moan at you for asking, it's not as if you even posted it, when you post awesome pictures they ignore you. They only see the bad side of you, it would seem.

Your son looks very happy, I'm so glad to see you love him. He does look very adorable too! I wish you a good luck for when he's crawling //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Cute son.

#1354 Before February 2015

Saintcool

For people who don't know/can't tell. Lashkar is echos alt.

Last edited by Saintcool (Jun 9 2013 1:03:05 pm)

#1355 Before February 2015

Echo!

Why does everyone ignore the main reasons of the post?

You all contributed some form of hate towards me for; asking, being depressed/suicidal. I hardly did anything wrong, and I didn't hurt any viewers of the forum, because I asked first. When I post completely decent pictures, you go silent..As I said, you only talk to me when you have something bad to say.

It's a bump, and what Lashkar said is completely true.

Last edited by Echo! (Jun 9 2013 1:26:30 pm)

#1356 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

IcY1FJj.jpg

Since I was busy making an eye in some ee level, I made a picture of my own eye to kind of compare shapes with some eyes I found on the internet.

So since this is a thread to post pictures, this is one, and it is me.

Enjoy my too widely opened eye.

#1357 Before February 2015

Echo!

thecoolguy wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/IcY1FJj.jpg

Since I was busy making an eye in some ee level, I made a picture of my own eye to kind of compare shapes with some eyes I found on the internet.

So since this is a thread to post pictures, this is one, and it is me.

Enjoy my too widely opened eye.

Think tako will hate me.. But, I really like your eye, its really nice

#1358 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Echo! wrote:

You all contributed some form of hate towards me for; asking, being depressed/suicidal. I hardly did anything wrong, and I didn't hurt any viewers of the forum, because I asked first. When I post completely decent pictures, you go silent..As I said, you only talk to me when you have something bad to say.

no, the 'hate' is because you are acting like an infant and because you spew crap no one cares about, stop seeking attention

#1359 Before February 2015

Echo!

treejoe4 wrote:
Echo! wrote:

no, the 'hate' is because you are acting like an infant and because you spew crap no one cares about, stop seeking attention

Yep, all infants feel suicidal. You're the ones acting like infants.

What crap?

No.

#1360 Before February 2015

Arceus64

-Non-tree logic-

Echo! wrote:

We're explaining why it's not a good idea for you to do that. If I post something saying I'm going to post a picture of myself shooting a cat, you better believe people will tell me not to, and why.

Echo! wrote:

You all contributed some form of hate towards me for; asking, being depressed/suicidal.

It's not hate, it's advice. It turns into arguements by both sides, but there's no hate. You take a lot of things personally.

Echo! wrote:

I hardly did anything wrong, and I didn't hurt any viewers of the forum, because I asked first.

Asking to post pictures of yourself with a knife in a dark manner...that's not wrong to do? Not to ask, but to post the picture.

Echo! wrote:

When I post completely decent pictures, you go silent..As I said, you only talk to me when you have something bad to say.

Which makes more noise: a breeze of wind or a hurricane?

#1361 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Imagine all the silence from Echo if just we ignored him.

5671.jpg

#1362 Before February 2015

Echo!

Just ban me then. Lol. You already ignore me anyway....

Why can't you just tell me what you think of my son //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#1363 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Okay, I don't know why this has been allowed to go on this long but it needs to stop now. This is not the topic for arguments, this is a topic for posting pictures.

Anyone who continues this argument past this post may or may not get a warning, but will at the very least be poked in the eye(s).

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#1364 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Echo! wrote:

Just ban me then. Lol. You already ignore me anyway....

Is that a formal request?

#1365 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

well since all the nonsense about echo is done, im gonna tell you that i have a new bass on layaway.   once its paid off ill take some sexy photos of the sexy new bass //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

#1366 Before February 2015

TheWorldThatNeverWas

This is me.

I'm totally posing in these pics but whatever lol c:

KyX2tUJ.jpg

TbKgTXH.jpg

#1367 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

I'm almost 100% sure that the picture saying it is RPGMASTER2000 isn't him... and, what does the equal sign next to it mean? That's it fake?

Anyways...here's my picture. Might as well post it since it's already been spammed everywhere on the Kongregate-EE forums.

549885_305083432959378_1231133487_n.jpg

#1368 Before February 2015

Echo!

ShinyPorygon5 wrote:

I'm almost 100% sure that the picture saying it is RPGMASTER2000 isn't him... and, what does the equal sign next to it mean? That's it fake?

Why would you thnik it's fake?

He posted 2 different pictures of the same person twice, him self. And he has a video on his YouTube of the same person, in other words. It is him.

#1369 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

Echo! wrote:
ShinyPorygon5 wrote:

He posted 2 different pictures of the same person twice, him self. And he has a video on his YouTube of the same person, in other words. It is him.

What page is it on?

The reason I find it being fake, is mainly because it doesn't look like it was taken with your average phone/ipod/ds/whatever. It seems like it was taken with an approved, fancy, photo device. I'm not sure if this is how you could describe it, but, it's just my opinion.

#1370 Before February 2015

Sensei1

ShinyPorygon5 wrote:
Echo! wrote:
ShinyPorygon5 wrote:

What page is it on?

The reason I find it being fake, is mainly because it doesn't look like it was taken with your average phone/ipod/ds/whatever. It seems like it was taken with an approved, fancy, photo device. I'm not sure if this is how you could describe it, but, it's just my opinion.

Isn't rpgmaster2000 some sort of graphics guy? I think he had a topic about his photo's (I may remember wrong)

#1371 Before February 2015

Echo!

ShinyPorygon5 wrote:
Echo! wrote:
ShinyPorygon5 wrote:

What page is it on?

*Sigh*. Because it wasn't he's a photographer (kind of).

http://michaelchiniquy.com/photography/

That's his stuff, taken with his camera.

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=25332#p25332

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=38185#p38185

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=160962#p160962
Point proven.

#1372 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Update:

296128_638961262799525_151538015_n.jpg

#1373 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

Echo! wrote:
ShinyPorygon5 wrote:
Echo! wrote:

What page is it on?

*Sigh*. Because it wasn't he's a photographer (kind of).

http://michaelchiniquy.com/photography/

That's his stuff, taken with his camera.

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=25332#p25332

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=38185#p38185

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=160962#p160962
Point proven.

Well, the only one that I find really proves anything is the third page. Anyways, I can understand that since he's our graphics designer that he of course, would take the best pictures, so, I'll believe it.

(Or will I...?)

(No, just kidding, I will. >:D)

Last edited by ShinyPorygon5 (Jun 13 2013 10:24:33 am)

#1374 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

as promised, a photo of me and mah smexy new bass //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
6AqWcSq.jpg
NXky0P8.jpg
also i wanna see if anyone can photoshop the second pic into a movie poster like one of rpgs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

#1375 Before February 2015

Echo!

Barlwer, you don't have a face.

Zoey20701430428021500239

Board footer