Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1326 Before February 2015

Echo!

Re: Picture of Yourself

I always Imagined krazyman50 would have blonde hair.

Look like I was wrong O-o

#1327 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

If I was blonde and Japanese at the same time, I probably wouldn't use the Internet.

#1328 Before February 2015

Koto

^ lul

#1329 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Bump, we need more pictures to discuss. :<

#1330 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Saintcool wrote:

Bump, we need more pictures to discuss. :<

pic

#1331 Before February 2015

Echo!

I would post the most recent picture of me. Even though I'm not sure if comes under any type of rules, I think I would get banned for it.

As it's me holding a knife against my throat. Want to see?

#1332 Before February 2015

Wezza

Your mind is twisted, why would anyone want to see this? I know everyone is caring about your situation, but this is nonsense.

#1333 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Echo! wrote:

I would post the most recent picture of me. Even though I'm not sure if comes under any type of rules, I think I would get banned for it.

I've seen this picture before, it's kinda depressing...

#1334 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Echo! wrote:

no, no one wants to see or cares

stop attention seeking

#1335 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

upy7x7P.jpg

too sexy for my shirt

#1336 Before February 2015

Echo!

Wezza wrote:

Your mind is twisted.

Yes.

Wezza wrote:

Why would anyone want to see this?

I asked before posting it for a reason.

Wezza wrote:

I know everyone is caring about your situation, but this is nonsense

What are you talking about? No one cares, they shouldn't even care, I guess? Well, it seems that's the right thing to do is not care, I mean, which is, liking a person for the first year or two, but when they slip into a mental mood altering state which they can hardly control is to start hating on them, and telling them their mind is twisted. I'm not saying don't hate me, go for it, take it pride if you must. But not in front of me.

I just don't understand peoples logic, people hate me now. because I've changed/changing, god knows I'm trying to get better. I'm still the kid everyone remembers I'm just "mentally ill" People shouldn't hate me for something I can't really control. if they don't like it, there's no need to comment on it, just walk away, or, you could still be my friend.

Last edited by Echo! (Jun 5 2013 2:09:00 am)

#1337 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Picture of Yourself is for discussing pictures of forum people that have been posted (creepy ._.) not for getting into arguments on mental state or pictures of forum that have not been posted.

Echo, I would advise not posting violent things on a kid's (kids's?) forum because you're less likely to get into trouble that way.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#1338 Before February 2015

Echo!

Can't I do anything here?

Soon you'd advise me not to post.

#1339 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Echo! wrote:

You can do stuff not breaking the rules or any implied rules, such as what Different explained in his post.

You make it seem as though this forum is too limiting, when, in reality, you're just pushing the boundaries.

#1340 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Echo! wrote:

I advise you not to post, because you aren't adding anything of value

Just act normal for once

#1341 Before February 2015

Echo!

treejoe4 wrote:
Echo! wrote:

Your post count.

arguments,

awesome animations. < not my words.

Arceus64 wrote:
Echo! wrote:

You can do stuff not breaking the rules or any implied rules, such as what Different explained in his post.

You make it seem as though this forum is too limiting, when, in reality, you're just pushing the boundaries.

I'm not allowed to mention kids.

I'm not allowed to complement people.

I'm not allowed to post pics of me self, that I wish to.

Last edited by Echo! (Jun 6 2013 3:36:43 pm)

#1342 Before February 2015

Saintcool

treejoe4 wrote:

Coming from you is a laugh Treejoe, do you even post anything that isn't negative towards someone else, even though Echo this does have to stop, you have no right to say that Treejoe.

#1343 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Echo! wrote:

I would have said that to anyone who was going to post a picture like that.

Echo! wrote:

I'm not allowed to post pics of me self, that I wish to.

Nobody is allowed to post any picture with a knife against anyone's throat, no matter who is in the picture or who is posting it.

Arceus64 wrote:

^this.

SaintCool wrote:

Coming from you is a laugh Treejoe, do you even post anything that isn't negative towards someone else, even though Echo this does have to stop, you have no right to say that Treejoe.

^this.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#1344 Before February 2015

Echo!

Saintcool wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

What has to stop?

I only said it and asked once, and everyone is making a deal out of it, it's not like I even posted it. Yet, everyone is getting mad at me.

#1345 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Echo! wrote:
Saintcool wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

What has to stop?

I only said it and asked once, and everyone is making a deal out of it, it's not like I even posted it. Yet, everyone is getting mad at me.

Because you have a kid, while at the same time you think it's okay to post pictures of yourself with a knife against your throat. It's immature and stupid.
Saintcool:

Lol, okay.

And posting negative opinions doesn't equal the stupidity of posting pictures of a knife against my throat.

"U r mean go away"

Last edited by treejoe4 (Jun 5 2013 1:30:05 pm)

#1346 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

<minimod>
please stop talking about all this crap. echo you should know that a photo like that should stay off the forums. if you think a photo is pushing it, ask rurigok or something and then post it.
</minimod>

#1347 Before February 2015

Echo!

I can not help how people reply to my posts, you're "talking about this crap".... See, everyone needs to get a word in..

I tried going on topic, by posting another picture of my self //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile but no.

#1348 Before February 2015

Koto

No body is talking about the picture you just posted.   I just want to ask you, if it would alarm you if you saw your kid holding a knife to their own throat, in a manner that could be taken as non-joking around.   There are kids that come onto these forums that are less than 10 years old.   They shouldn't have to see that (stumbling onto it by accident).

#1349 Before February 2015

Echo!

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

No body is talking about the picture you just posted.   I just want to ask you, if it would alarm you if you saw your kid holding a knife to their own throat, in a manner that could be taken as non-joking around.

My parents would never see it.

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

There are kids that come onto these forums that are less than 10 years old.   They shouldn't have to see that (stumbling onto it by accident).

My in real life boyfriend didn't mind, well, he was upset, but that was is it really.

--------

And I guess it's "pushing the limits if I post a picture of me and Lewis(my awesome bf), because "that's so sick echo, he's only 9" Oh right.

I guess it's pushing the limits to post a picture of my son too?

Last edited by Echo! (Jun 6 2013 3:36:26 pm)

#1350 Before February 2015

Koto

Wow, stop freaking the hell out.   I was talking about if YOU saw a picture of your kid doing that (I never said anything about your parents).   It's not pushing the limits to post a picture of your kid, so stop exaggerating everything we say, and taking it out of context.

Seriously dude, stop your temper tantrum.

Zoey20701430428021500239

Board footer