Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1026 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Re: Picture of Yourself

Yeah, that pretty much sums up what I wrote, plus I was BSing about that last part, as you might be able to tell by the "too much work," the real reason is b/c I don't want people getting an image of myself into their heads <.< *sigh* That's not a good thing..

Oh also btw, my personality changed drastically and ftw (for the worse). I'm just being influenced by other @'z in my life //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. And b.t.w. most of my -reps are from people trying to get me back to 42, hate from certain "pros" for me telling them they're arrogant, jokey friends that randomly -rep me and +rep me back, and individuals sending me hate from incidents that happen in EE. But I already know I'm not the most adored pwner. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But I'm just glad that some love me. With me, it's either pure hate or pure adorance and a neutral feeling if they haven't really spoken to meh. People's opinions are always changing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue and I'm fine with this!-- at least it spices up   my "EE" life a little more, as the game itself is actually not fun except for chatting with peoples :3

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#1027 Before February 2015

treejoe4

ipwner wrote:

Yeah, that pretty much sums up what I wrote, plus I was BSing about that last part, as you might be able to tell by the "too much work," the real reason is b/c I don't want people getting an image of myself into their heads <.< *sigh* That's not a good thing..

Oh also btw, my personality changed drastically and ftw (for the worse). I'm just being influenced by other @'z in my life //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. And b.t.w. most of my -reps are from people trying to get me back to 42, hate from certain "pros" for me telling them they're arrogant, jokey friends that randomly -rep me and +rep me back, and individuals sending me hate from incidents that happen in EE. But I already know I'm not the most adored pwner. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But I'm just glad that some love me. With me, it's either pure hate or pure adorance and a neutral feeling if they haven't really spoken to meh. People's opinions are always changing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue and I'm fine with this!-- at least it spices up   my "EE" life a little more, as the game itself is actually not fun except for chatting with peoples :3

Wut, is that an excuse to be mean to everyone?

#1028 Before February 2015

Echo!

ipwner wrote:

Right. I don't think an excuse will help much. I have a few mental health issues which don't match well, and can change my mood drastically in seconds, and alter my judgement and view. Yet, it still doesn't give me a legit reason still not to be a cyber bully (because there's not one). Honestly, pull you head out yourass.

Last edited by Echo! (Jan 16 2013 6:00:45 pm)

#1029 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

o.o Well I'm not offended by your "insult", and this "condition" of yours that allows you to alter your personality "doesn't give me a legit reason to not be a cyber bully." Seems more like an excuse for YOU to start being an @ because o one thing I said that somehow offended you. I would say my comeback, but as I'm on my last warning before perma-ban, sadly, I cannot. =3

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#1030 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

ipwner wrote:

Everyone's much uglier and different than I imagined and it's just really an overall letdown

Echo! wrote:

Honestly, pull you head out yourass.

You both know exactly what you're doing wrong here.

I don't want to see any more of it. I certainly don't want to start holding your hand and monitoring each post you make, so please don't make me.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#1031 Before February 2015

Koto

Echo! wrote:

You shouldn't outright call people ugly, especially 50 odd people, some people could have a pretty low self esteem and you being a somewhat bully, doesn't help at all.

If you have low self esteem, and join an online community...you're gonna have a bad time.

#1032 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
Echo! wrote:

You shouldn't outright call people ugly, especially 50 odd people, some people could have a pretty low self esteem and you being a somewhat bully, doesn't help at all.

If you have low self esteem, and join an online community...you're gonna have a bad time.

Well, that's true, but it doesn't mean we should encourage rudeness.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#1033 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

#1034 Before February 2015

skullz17

I still don't want to post a picture of myself. It may change the way people think of me.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#1035 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Then what was the point of posting?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#1036 Before February 2015

Echo!

skullz16 wrote:

I still don't want to post a picture of myself. It may change the way people think of me.

You're obviously asking for people to say "Go on post an picture" Though the question that that brings up is, why?

#1037 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

For once, I agree with you.   This is attention seeking at it's finest.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#1038 Before February 2015

treejoe4

People in this topic need a huge self esteem boost

#1039 Before February 2015

Koto

treejoe4 wrote:

People in this topic need a huge self esteem boost

Not everybody, just the people with a ton of pics.

EDIT: just realized my picture was from before I even joined these forums.... I might post another.   Don't go saying, oh, you should!   I'm just going to ignore it.   I'll do it if/when I feel like it.

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Jan 21 2013 11:51:01 pm)

#1040 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Oh, you should!

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#1041 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I think addi is the only one that looks like I thought he did //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

But here's some of me
1UIdx ignore the girls lol

lkm2fRa.jpg

8kxVvIW.jpg

I had to bleach my hair for swim team in case you were wondering why I went blonde

#1042 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

@Pyro You look like Dave Franco.

5671.jpg

#1043 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Lol not really addi

#1044 Before February 2015

RDash

Pyro with the ladies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
Edit:
Also, here's me at the beach
crowded-beach.jpg

Last edited by RDash (Jan 22 2013 8:53:34 pm)

#1045 Before February 2015

Koto

I think I found your stalker. (looks like addi)
26135489.jpg

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Jan 22 2013 8:46:34 pm)

#1046 Before February 2015

REDL3EAST

#1047 Before February 2015

Saintcool

KingOfTheOzone oh god, is the duckface girl taking cyanide?

#1048 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Lol koto he's this weird kid that goes to my school and nobody even knows who he is he just sits in rhe library andb stares at people....now that I think of it, a lot like addi prolly does //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

And saintcool: that's me and I've learned not to ask about her..

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Jan 23 2013 6:12:18 am)

#1049 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Shi... you guys found me.

5671.jpg

#1050 Before February 2015

Master1

RDash wrote:

Pyro with the ladies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
Edit:
Also, here's me at the beach