Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#401 Before February 2015

Eld'tai'inn

Re: Picture of Yourself

Hmm interesting, never thought I would get to see a picture of The Ravaging Troll.

#402 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

so you play guitar rava? nice.

#403 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Omg rava, now i wanna listen to that song again >:

Curse you.

#404 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Kingpooultra wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:

Please replace my current picture with this one: http://i.imgur.com/PI59s.jpg Hence the suckish quality.

EDIT: Add this one too: http://i.imgur.com/s6gbN.jpg me with my guitar.

Please add these Takoman.

I love how I ask and it doesn't happen.

#405 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Kingpooultra wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:

Please replace my current picture with this one: http://i.imgur.com/PI59s.jpg Hence the suckish quality.

EDIT: Add this one too: http://i.imgur.com/s6gbN.jpg me with my guitar.

Tsk tsk tsk, impatience!

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#406 Before February 2015

cyph1e

Such a stud ^^

#407 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Can my dog get added!

(You know what, never mind, that is actually me.)

#408 Before February 2015

dominator3000

I just realized something. All the people that posted pics of there selfs that are over 20 years old needs to get a life. I mean really, really (Except RPGmaster2000)

It is just absurd (No offense) that people like Mega Lamb (Who is about 30 years old) are playing computer games my message to people like him. GET A LIFE.

#409 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

TakoMan02 wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:

Tsk tsk tsk, impatience!

Sorry, had a bad day yesterday.

#410 Before February 2015

linkz0rs

Off Topic:

dominator3000 wrote:

It is just absurd (No offense) that people like Mega Lamb (Who is about 30 years old) are playing computer games my message to people like him. GET A LIFE.

I disagree with this. Just because you become an adult doesn't mean that you shouldn't be playing games. Games are created for entertainment, and thus it's used as such.
I am 22 and when I'm not doing any work or when there's nothing else to do, I play games to entertain myself. To pass the time. Gaming also relieves boredom and the stress of working. I personally find other adults boring who don't like to play games. Just because you become an adult doesn't mean you need to "do adult things", being an adult isn't all about working ya know.

#411 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

dominator3000 wrote:

I just realized something. All the people that posted pics of there selfs that are over 20 years old needs to get a life. I mean really, really (Except RPGmaster2000)

Reported for flaming, and stupidity.

people can do what they want. Jesus Christ kid what are you 9?

#412 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

dominator3000 wrote:

25 years old, and if you're going to bulk everyone over 20, why exclude RPGMaster2000? He's not getting paid for the time he puts into Everybody Edits.

Nevertheless I have a life thank you. Where would kids be today without the millions of adult gamers dedicating their services to creating and moderating computer games?

Probably reading books and watching TV and getting more educated, but still, it's good to have fun every-so-often.

mushroom1up.gif Oh look, a 1UP... I just gained a life.

Xenonetix-2.png

#413 Before February 2015

Bash

dominator3000 wrote:

You got a warning (and short ban because of it) for flaming.

'Nuff said.

#414 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Mega Lamb wrote:

Probably reading books and watching TV and getting more educated.

Ga...GA....GAHHHH!!!!!

#415 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

dominator3000 wrote:

lol

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Nice flamming though. Very nice troll !
No arguments, insinuations, flaming MegaLamb ( who doesn't look about 30 yo at all. You really must be young. ). Nice.

We do have a life, thanks for asking.
And what if we didn't have a social life ? No respect for people who have socializing issues ? Who have regular nervous breakdown ? Who are different ( Godwin soon ? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ) ? Or even for people who have a passion ? A hobby that they like ? They should just abbandon it because they're getting older ? Are you really that intolerant ? Another kid who judge books by their cover. It's sad. All adults still have their kid voice in their head. In their hearts. And it makes them humans.
The world would be so sad if there were only "adults". No music, no art, no video games, no games ( ! ), no toy, no sport, just people being always serious. I hope you don't think being an adult is being serious and stop playing games, 'cause you're so so wrong.

Also, EE is your first multiplayer game, right ? And how old are you ? 10 ? 12 ? Already giving people lessons when you don't know anything about life ? Haha ! You have still so much to learn ( young padawan ).
Anyway, I hope EE is your first game, because you sound like someone who don't know anything about the video game industry, or even life in general. :/

This kind of behavior makes me both sick and sad ( mostly ). No respect whatsoever for people who are different. I bet you have that kind of cliché with everything. It's sad. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by RavaTroll (Dec 4 2011 5:42:29 pm)

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#416 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I would give you another rep, Rava, but I gave you one in the last 300 minutes. :c

+100 cool points.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#417 Before February 2015

mar1o

linkz0rs wrote:

Off Topic:

dominator3000 wrote:

I disagree with this. Just because you become an adult doesn't mean that you shouldn't be playing games. Games are created for entertainment, and thus it's used as such.
I am 22 and when I'm not doing any work or when there's nothing else to do, I play games to entertain myself. To pass the time. Gaming also relieves boredom and the stress of working. I personally find other adults boring who don't like to play games. Just because you become an adult doesn't mean you need to "do adult things", being an adult isn't all about working ya know.

i agree with you link... my mom even plays games when shes bored.. my dad is almost always busy with something so he doesn't play games as much but my mom is 44 and dad is 41... so dont say that adults need to get a life, dominator

#418 Before February 2015

Echo!

xputnameherex wrote:

Alright, after some [slight] urging, I've decided to give you a picture.

http://i.imgur.com/kTkp5.jpg

Of one of my dogs.

No, you can't have a treat. No! You can't have a treat! NO! YOU CA-*looks over*

I'm so sorry, of course you can. Just stop looking at me like that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

What bread is that? It is sooo cute.

#419 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

Alright if you a have picture from the go to PRINT SCREEN first key on the right click on paint then hit      CTRL-V. Now click on a white spot of paint and resize then RIGHT click to use "Copy To" Still not satisfied and its from google?? Try http://www.resizr.com/ for quick a photo RE-do and about 90x110 I believe is the size of your avatar.. Glad to assist to a off topic. And this a how to by Taxidriver555 (forget my old ones!!).

#420 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Ravatroll lol your picture resembles what I visualize as a pot smoker.

#421 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

RavaTroll wrote:

QuLQC.jpg

²

Johnny Depp

Last edited by Breadfinn (Dec 11 2011 2:26:34 pm)

5671.jpg

#422 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Addi wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

Why did you put that as Scythe? He was only joking, that is not him, that is Boxxy

Why did you have to ruin a good thing.

#423 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Sorry sir, but Takoman02 removed it before seeing that.

5671.jpg

#424 Before February 2015

capasha

I don't want to hide anymore. Here is a picture of myself. http://i52.tinypic.com/34tbsdv.png

#425 Before February 2015

Chidore

doh wrote:

I don't want to hide anymore. Here is a picture of myself. http://i52.tinypic.com/34tbsdv.png

Derp!

Zoey20701430428021500239

Board footer