Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Dilz

Keep getting chucked off

For some odd reason I keep getting taken back to the title screen, many many many times I've lost levels and lots of hard work because of it, I don't know where the problem is as it only happens here. Would there be a way to keep levels safe for at least a minute before they're deleted, or be able to toggle between off and online play?

#2 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Re: Keep getting chucked off

I have the very same problem, but for me, usually it happens when a lot of people are playing a level.

#3 Before February 2015

Dilz

OK it's just happened again, I'd just finished my lobby then OH.......,   it's getting really annoying. please do something to help people with this problem *Cough*Downloads*cough*

#4 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

This is what I did when it was a constant annoyance for me. For now, until something is fixed, open up either multiple web browsers or tabs, keep them all on your level, and that should be good, because I don't think it would kick you all out at once. It might slow your computer a bit, but it worked for me.

#5 Before February 2015

Dilz

Shy Guy wrote:

This is what I did when it was a constant annoyance for me. For now, until something is fixed, open up either multiple web browsers or tabs, keep them all on your level, and that should be good, because I don't think it would kick you all out at once. It might slow your computer a bit, but it worked for me.

Tried that, kicks all the windows off.

#6 Before February 2015

race and die 3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#7 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Dilz wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

Tried that, kicks all the windows off.

Sorry, but I really don't know. Most of the time, it might be something to do with your internet connection.

#8 Before February 2015

boyzo

Same here...   everytime i want to play a level i get kicked off in a minute or two...

#9 Before February 2015

Dilz

I've tried keeping my computer next tom my router and still get kicked off, I'll try a wired connection, if it still happens it's a problem on the games end.

#10 Before February 2015

o0pedro0

Dilz, do you have a slow connection? if you have a slow conenction, then mostrly you lose connection to the level/world and u go to the TITLE screen

Dilz 1423688365273067

Board footer