Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Chase817

Low Performance in Safari

I have noticed that in Safari 5, EE lags a little, making it difficult to do well when you need precision. I'm not sure what can be done about this, but I'd appreciate it if you looked into the problem. (The issue happens in the normal game and in the beta.)

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: Low Performance in Safari

Safari is usually a nice browser (I wouldn't know, I don't have a Macintosh), but even with Chrome on my Vista I lag like hell, because my computer is crappy. Usually EE won't lag as much if you don't have too many programs open. If you're talking about MAKING levels and dragging blocks, that's from the new Encryption.

#3 Before February 2015

Chase817

Re: Low Performance in Safari

Well, my MacBook is old but it's not that bad. (2.0GHz, 4GB RAM) I'm just annoyed at how things like hook jumps are nearly impossible because there is delay from the time I press the key to the action being performed.

Chase817 1423688399273033

Board footer