Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Splash

My room is not on "Locked worlds"

Hello everyboby.

I have a problem, i have a "Beta Program" with my facebook, i go to my world to made it; some people join to play my room. I save all the time. I decide to go out, to see how many persons are. But, I don't see my room on the "Locked worlds".:|

You have a possibility to join my room, it with to go to the "List of the most played sayed worlds"; it's the third or the fourth (it's "You re the Best" with more than 14.000 people). But when you clik it, they ask you to connect at the "Beta Program", if you accept, it's possible for you to play. No for just a guest, and if you want to quit, and to join again, I don't think you fine me; or maybe you have to restart the same proceed.:(

Please help me !!

PS: Sorry for my english, I'm french.

#2 Before February 2015

kirbyphanphan

Re: My room is not on "Locked worlds"

yeah all of a sudden some rooms of beta players were in the free rooms, so i entered and i had to fill in the code

#3 Before February 2015

Splash

Thanks to help, it's restart good now. Thanks very much.

#4 Before February 2015

Splash

No sorry, it's ok.

Last edited by Splash (Sep 7 2010 11:24:50 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Chris
Banned

Rooms can disappear or be listed wrongly for a few minutes when I update the backend. Should work now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Splash 1423688468272964

Board footer