Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MageBomb

Some buys I found

Sorry if I repeat bugs that already been reported, but just for the moderators to notice if they didn't yet.

1) Keys don't work properly, sometimes when you touch them nothing happens.
I think this happens when people usually troll or messing with the keys all the time, or when the level is laggy.

2) When you get trapped in one space/block (bricks all around you) you will get disconnected from the level.

3) The lobby doesn't show the real numbers of players in it. Lately I join different levels (on top of the lobby list) but when I enter I don't see many smileys, sometimes its just me moving alone for some reason, and Im sure the creators didn't open many taps (if they opened any tabs..)

#2 Before February 2015

Fendox

Re: Some buys I found

The third glitch sometimes appear when It's a saved level, just copy level link and uppdate, then It should work again.

MageBomb 1423688528272904

Board footer