Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

OmKol

I found two bugs/glitches. Screenshot in topic

Link
English (Google Translator): 1. If the window is not active and the player is inside the square, doing nothing, then it works all three keys, but the rest is only the red key. Sometimes it can work more and the blue key, or all three of the key - what does it depend, I do not know.
2. Because of this player in the active window by pressing "Left" can not move left, since the passage is blocked due to broken keys, although the window of another player's player moves to the left.
P.S. Yes, this bug manifests itself in the regular version, and the Kongregate version. Does not depend on the browser.
P.P.S. Think I figured out the exact conditions for manifestation of the bug. Green and blue key inactive players included when not on the red key. At the same time can work all three keys. If translated into English, obtained with the Google translator is not clear, I attach an explanatory video.
Russian: 1. ???? ???? ?? ???????? ? ?????, ??????????? ?????? ????????, ?????? ?? ??????, ?? ??? ???? ???????? ??? ??? ?????, ?? ??? ????????? ???????? ?????? ??????? ????. ?????? ????? ???????? ??? ? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ????? - ?? ???? ??? ???????, ? ?? ????.
2. ?????????? ????? ????? ? ???????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? "?????" ?? ????? ????????? ?????, ??? ??? ?????? ???????????? ??-?? ???????????? ??????, ???? ? ???? ??????? ?????? ????? ????????? ?????.
P.S. ??, ???? ??? ??????????? ? ? ??????? ??????, ? ? Kongregate-??????. ?? ???????? ?? ???????.
P.P.S. ???????, ? ??????? ?????? ??????? ?????????? ????. ??????? ? ????? ???? ?????????? ??????? ?????????? ?????, ????? ?? ??????? ??????? ????. ??? ???? ????? ???????? ??? ??? ?????. ???? ??????? ?? ??????????, ?????????? ? ??????? ???? ???????????, ?????????, ???? ????????? ?????????? ?????.

Last edited by OmKol (Sep 28 2010 10:41:59 am)

#2 Before February 2015

OmKol

Re: I found two bugs/glitches. Screenshot in topic

Screenshot.

Last edited by OmKol (Sep 28 2010 12:41:43 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

luker2009

its true the green isnt pressed... then hopefully its fixed

#4 Before February 2015

OmKol

luker2009 wrote:

its true the green isnt pressed... then hopefully its fixed

Green is not pressed, if red is pressed. If you change the green and blue in some places, do not click will be the blue.

#5 Before February 2015

OmKol

Another bug: if the blue coin to replace the standard coin, the number of blue coins in the upper right corner is the same. When rejoining in the level of the number of blue coins normal.
?????? ???: ???? ????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ???????, ?? ?????????? ????? ????? ? ?????? ??????? ???? ???????? ???????. ??? ?????????? ? ??????? ?????????? ????? ????? ??????????.

#6 Before February 2015

OmKol

I can know whether the work on fixing the bug?
? ???? ?????, ?????????? ?? ?????? ??? ???????????? ?????

#7 Before February 2015

Flare

Google Translate is often very inaccurate. I can barely understand what you're saying. Can anyone read Russian?

OmKol 1423688561272871

Board footer