Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Madmadness65

Hackers exposed to EE

I've been having this problen ever since Everybody Edits 0.5 (The really old version of EE). Ever since then, the hackers have been hacking even when the anti-cheat is there. Is there any way to fix this? I would be gladly appreciated. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Always remember when Everybody Edits used to average over 1,000 players a day...
Those were the days...

#2 Before February 2015

Watashii

Re: Hackers exposed to EE

Chris recently added a 'encryption' to the game to prevent people from using imageimporters and autobuilders (if that is what you mean by 'hacking'?).

#3 Before February 2015

Madmadness65

Yes, that is what I mean. but just yesterday, I seen someone using the imageimporter. I think their is a special CE (Cheat Engine) made for EE; because I'm seeing new hackers come in every day.

Always remember when Everybody Edits used to average over 1,000 players a day...
Those were the days...

#4 Before February 2015

Watashii

The program is called ee_animator.exe and is made by a guy called Aslai. It's still possible to use the ee animator to animate blocks and auto-build, but it is a lot harder and time-consuming now, after the encryption. You can read more about the encryption here   if you want to. Chris will soon add a new version of the encryption to the game, wich will make it impossible to use WPE pro and other autobuiling programs at all (unless someone breaks that encryption //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile).

Last edited by Watashii (Aug 19 2010 9:44:23 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Madmadness65

Thank you. It is happy to know that there will not be hackers on EE for a LONG time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Those were the days...

#6 Before February 2015

flatline

NO! why can't we keep using wpe pro!? it is a good program that sends animated levels to ee. and with ee animator, u can also save levels! come on, chris! can we at least keep using wpe pro? all it does is sending levels to the ee server! plz!

#7 Before February 2015

Flare

Madmadness, you're underestimating the powers that some people possess. Hackers for a LONG time? Soon enough they'll be someone who makes a patch on Chris's Encryption. Why do you care, anyways? THE EX CREW EVEN USED ee_animator.exe! They made some of the most awesome levels with it. Also, what about image importing, 1 level that the image importer makes, and they put THEIR image in THEIR level, which means it doesn't bother anyone else. -_-

[/rant]

#8 Before February 2015

singingsemen

The encryption was not hard do get past. Since the packets are the same for each and everyblock.

He only encrypted some parts. It is still very easy to: Hack crown and key hack.

The animator still works, and No, it's not more complicated to use it now (I got it).

I do realise that I will probably get banned for saying all of this, but if not... Then, CHRIS you have to do the encryptions more secure since the Key hack and crown hack are way to easy to use.

I'm a beginner with WPE, and I figured it out by myself.

Example.

Different faces in the game all starts with the letter f, crown ends with the letter k, red key = r blue key = b.. You get the point.

Hope this helps somewhat to improve the game.

Also, please add hotkeys in game, then people might not have to level hack //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

EDIT:

Also, Cheat engine is very efficient to create teleport hack, just saying.

Last edited by singingsemen (Aug 26 2010 1:41:06 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

willard b

[snip]

Last edited by willard b (Jan 9 2012 3:13:39 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

singingsemen

It works on all windows. There is no such thing as a WPE that cost money, and I use a cracked version of the animator.

I'm quite sure you are just not doing it right.

#11 Before February 2015

thesadface

I feel that animation makes some of the best levels.
I don't really have a problem with animation or autobuilders.
Personally ,it would be more fun if the animator was legitly released :/
IMHO

#12 Before February 2015

willard b

[snip]

Last edited by willard b (Jan 9 2012 3:12:30 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

willard b

[snip]

Last edited by willard b (Jan 9 2012 3:14:04 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Bash

willard b wrote:

ok it says this when i try to open it "39dill.dillnot found :'(" what do i do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Your antivirus might have removed that file, check the settings and see if you can get it back.

#15 Before February 2015

Rurigok

willard b and bass, this is not the right place to discuss a bug with the animator.   I believe there is a topic for that in General Discussion.

#16 Before February 2015

willard b

[snip]

Last edited by willard b (Jan 9 2012 3:11:57 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

Rurigok

willard b, this is your last warning. This is not the place to discuss this.

#18 Before February 2015

willard b

[snip]

Last edited by willard b (Jan 9 2012 3:11:10 pm)

#19 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Look at the thread title: Hackers exposed to EE. Your question has nothing to do with a bug with EE. End of discussion.

#20 Before February 2015

singingsemen

If he can't tell why the program is not working without the proper files, I doubt he will be a "danger" to the game, lol.

This guy wouldn't even be able to hack money on a flash game.

#21 Before February 2015

willard b

[snip]

Last edited by willard b (Jan 9 2012 3:10:23 pm)

#22 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

*takes side*

ACTIVATE... CITIZEN MOD POWER.

Off topic discussion

/thread

Meanwhile, I have seen people manage to hack certain levels. Mostly getting through walls or low gravity.

#23 Before February 2015

willard b

InconspicuousBarrel wrote:

*takes side*

ACTIVATE... CITIZEN MOD POWER.

Off topic discussion

/thread

Meanwhile, I have seen people manage to hack certain levels. Mostly getting through walls or low gravity.

uuuuhhhh what... WHAT!..........?

#24 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

I really hate it when people speed-hack it.

#25 Before February 2015

SmileyPwnster

#include <ee.forumify.h>

int rep = -2;
int Willardb = reputation - 6;
int howmuchpeoplecare = Willardb - 1000000;
cout << "I'm sorry, Willard B, how much people care about your 'I'm not speedhacking' is " << howmuchpeoplecare << ", and the opposite of that number is exactly the number of people who don't cheat." << endl;
cout << "Goodbye." << endl;

Madmadness651423688587272845

Board footer