Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Calicara

Control Issue

I'm trying to edit my level, but every time i go into god mode my smiley goes up and then left so it gets stuck in the top corner. Then my arrow keys don't work and I get stuck and i can't edit. I've had minor issues of this before, and it was cleared after refreshing the screen, but i refreshed it like 3 times and it continues to give me problems. Please help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: Control Issue

It's called sticky keys. Sometimes randomly hitting buttons like a   barbarian works, buuutt, the alternative works better; Press the direction your stuck at and press the opposite. Say your stuck in the ^> corner. Press > and then press <. Then press ^ and then v. It should work.

#3 Before February 2015

Alex

The above works perfectly.

The sticky walls are obnoxious, but it's really easy to fix.

#4 Before February 2015

Calicara

Thanks D-rock I'll try that.

#5 Before February 2015

metaLyZe

no this needs to be fixed, toggle minimap now registers as outside the game screen and freezes controls until you click back in

this is a mistake made in a recent patch and must be corrected as soon as possible for the sake of my sanity

Calicara 1423688674272758

Board footer