Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

Can't get into a world

When i try to enter a world, the world screen is only showing for milliseconds, and i'm getting into the world menu. Please help. :rolleyes::(

#2 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Re: Can't get into a world

I can help you with that.Sometimes you enter a world and then you sometimes get kicked once you enter.
If you exit your browser for about 5- 10 minutes, then you go back into the game and then you go back into a diffrent world, it might work.

#3 Before February 2015

Splash

Yes I have the same problem, it's hard to go on my world, to continue to build it.

#4 Before February 2015

EDJ

having the same problem atm.
I can get into the lobby but when I join it will load forever.
Sometimes it does work, but when I go back to the lobby again, I cant join anymore

EDIT: I just found out that I can join non-beta maps but no beta-maps

Last edited by EDJ (Nov 30 2010 11:46:35 am)

#5 Before February 2015

correiajoao

me too!

is boring!!!!:mad:

#6 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

Blackboy1323 wrote:

I can help you with that.Sometimes you enter a world and then you sometimes get kicked once you enter.
If you exit your browser for about 5- 10 minutes, then you go back into the game and then you go back into a diffrent world, it might work.

Yes, it works but if it's fixed we'll more happy about this. I don't want to wait for couple of minutes. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Last edited by smilingnothing (Nov 30 2010 1:14:50 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Chris you need resolve this bug! Come on //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

SmilingNothing 1423688721272711

Board footer