Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Panic

Game freeze

After I'm in a map for a bit, some weird glitch happens. On my screen, I seem to be the only person that can move. Nothing happens when I touch crowns, coins or keys. I didn't lose internet connection. I don't think theres a way to get a picture. It's kind of like when you lose internet while playing, only I didn't disconnect when I touched a key/coin/crown because I didn't lose internet. It sends me back to the lobby after like 3 minutes.:(

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#2 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Re: Game freeze

Happens to me sometimes.
I would predict that there has been a server crash down.
Probably because you might have been lagging real hard. Or maybe someone else is.

#3 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Happens to me everytime. Sometimes people freeze and your the only one who can move and then you get kicked. Its a weird glitch. Interesting... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#4 Before February 2015

Xpo20

It's called a crash. It kicks everyone from the room. It sucks if yours isnt saved.

#5 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

It's a regular occurrence. Get used to it, I doubt it's going anywhere anytime soon.

#6 Before February 2015

Panic

Well, now I can't seem to get into a map at all. I'm stuck at that hideous loading screen for like 20 seconds, then I get kicked to the lobby. Haven't been able to do anything in-game for like 2 days.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

Panic1423688779272653

Board footer