Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

emanresu

I took a quick nap but didn't get enough energy for a massive world!

I wanted a massive world but didn't have near enough energy. So I took a 15 minute nap, and though I felt slightly more rested afterward, I still didn't have enough energy for a massive world. I thought maybe 15 minutes was too long and tried 10 minutes instead. Still no luck. Heck, I didn't even get enough energy for a spawn point! I think this feature is broken. Fix it plz k thx.

141jeap.png

#2 Before February 2015

Doom moose

Re: I took a quick nap but didn't get enough energy for a massive world!

XD dude. you get 1 energy every 2 min. 30 sec.
It is going to take about 4 days to get it. and you have to cash in the energy or else it will stay at 200

#3 Before February 2015

emanresu

No you're wrong. Look at the image I posted. It clearly says to take a quick nap and I should have enough energy. Obviously it's meant to be a way to bypass the normal waiting times but it's broken. And btw I also tried playing a few levels   and I still didn't get enough energy for a massive world.

#4 Before February 2015

MegaLoler

xD haha very funny

#5 Before February 2015

DBear

lol

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#6 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Closed.

emanresu 1423688986272446

Board footer