Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RayDof

Small bug

This small bug not annoying though it happens ever so often not sure why, but when you put spawn points on hotkey 0 and leave that room to do other things like mini games or w.e your into and go back to your room the spawn point is replaced by remove button or black blocks.

Not leaving the game so the blocks reset I'm not saying that, what I am saying is without leaving the game completely just the room, and you return later its replace. As i said not annoying, figured I'd point it out, plus like I said it happens every so often, had it happen at most 3 times in the past hour.

#2 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

Re: Small bug

That happens with the decorations too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#3 Before February 2015

RayDof

Nico1a5 wrote:

That happens with the decorations too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

I never use them only spawn points so I wouldn't know. But now that I do I feel stupid for posting that >.> since I'm sure decorations have been brought up.

#4 Before February 2015

Tree

I have never heard of this glitch, I'm going to check it out. It sounds annoying however.

RayDof 1423689056272376

Board footer