Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Panic

Spam jump gone?

I hate not being able to spam jump now. When someone has blocks spaced out at max jump distance so that you need to keep jumping to get across, I find it impossible. Theres always that really annoying half second delay between the first jump and second jump.
I play on the free version, and this has been happening since the beginning of version 0.9.0.0.
I went on my keyboard settings and made button delay at the smallest possible, about 0.05 seconds, and this still happens.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#2 Before February 2015

BadWolfTony

Re: Spam jump gone?

i know that, i hate it and i really want it to be back as it was. I agree with your demand, it's here with an reason and i want it to be fixed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

capasha

I don't want it back. It's better now, more skilled players and no automatic jumping :>

#4 Before February 2015

bloo47

doh wrote:

I don't want it back. It's better now, more skilled players and no automatic jumping :>

thats why they call you doh. doh!

#5 Before February 2015

coolio

i agree with you
but i find that if you hold space before you start jumping and then go forward you can sort-of make it work
it works for me so far

#6 Before February 2015

Panic

I can work fine the way it is right now, but some times I'm just too lazy or tired to time it right.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#7 Before February 2015

Tree

I think the spam jump is back now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Panic1423689063272369

Board footer