Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Raon

Armor Games Account Security Issues

Bee wrote:

Sorry Raon, I am hijacking your first post so I can provide the information that has been passed down to me. You can find your original post at the end of mine.

In case you are curious, there was an issue with EE games hosted on Armorgames from before May 26th. Because of this, EE can no longer be played on the AG website. In order to fix this, Chris needs AG's cooperation and help. If I hear any updates I will post it here.

The most recent update comes from Nou.

Thanks, Bee

Original Post as follows:

Title: EE ACCOUNT HACKER BREAKS EVERYONE ON ARMORGAMES!
Some stupid idiot that thinks he is a "haxor" and "pwner" started hacking all the armorgames EE players one by one! I have no idea how he hacked into our accounts, but there are about 20-30 victims reporting and way more are appearing!!!!

scaled.php?server=401&filename=fuuuuu.png&res=medium

THIS IDIOT is calling himself "lulztech" and he clears all of our worlds, SPENDS OUR GEMS ON USELESS STUFF, and GETS US BANNED!

If you read this please, i beg you, PLEASE help us find this **** **** and get him banned, and save our accounts!

This is what i saw everywhere i went:

lulztech wrote:

nooby noob!

I got kicked with that message on almos every world i joined, especially "FLD digbot ICan'DigIt" ! It said "you were kicked by ." (yes, no name, just a dot) and that message as subject ^
Also, i got this message ON MY OWN WORLDS with "you are banned" title and message "hacked by lulztech"!

I HAVE NO HOLY F***ING IDEA WHY OR HOW THIS HAPPENED!

Now, before you ask, this is NOT an ArmorGames account hack, because our profiles were not edited and nothing was changed, such as email, password, comments not made by us, etc! (at least not from what i know)
Until now, 2 AG EE players got banned by this idiot! And the number is increasing! IF THIS IS NOT STOPPED SOON ENOUGHT, I MIGHT BE THE NEXT ONE!

IF ANY MOD IS SEEING THIS RIGHT NOW, ANYONE, PLEASE DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING....WE ARE DESPERATE!

I am ussually a very calm and quiet person, thats why i barely post anything despite the fact that i check the forum daily! However, this really got on my nerves, and i am 100% shure that you would react the same if ALL of your worlds got cleared! Please understand my concern and dont blame me for doing this.

The problem here is that AG is using 3rd party log-in sistem and we cant do anything about it...at all! We cant change password or anything else to prevent our accounts being accesed! This hacker most probably used a bot to trigger our activation tokens to log-in as us! This is a desperate last-moments S.O.S call for help! Were "drowning" and we cant do anything about it! There are still some AG players that havent got hacked, but their turn is coming... Save us...please!:|

Some proof in the EE game section comments:

wHEq

wHG3

wHGp

2 images i snapped from my experience with this hacker

wFQA

wHGy

(some of my worlds cleared and renamed "cat cat cat")

If i'll get banned for bad language/total angryness its okay with me, but imagine that feeling when someone is using your account,cleared all your worlds, and can get you banned anytime! Its like the whole world is collapsing on you!
P.S: sorry for my bad english!

Last edited by BEE (Jun 5 2012 8:32:00 am)

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#2 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Re: Armor Games Account Security Issues

Lolwut?

First off, Lulztech is my group and I've never hacked armorgames accounts. XD

The most exploitable thing in ArmorGames accounts are that the username of the accounts are in the ID of the player
but that doesn't include password so there isn't much exploitable by it.

Nevertheless, I find this a bit entertaining.. just change your armorgames password. lol

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 Before February 2015

Raon

dude i did, but it is not related! i even changed my email and reported this to an AG admin! EVEN WITH THAT, he did it again! Now he renamed all my worlds "thundercats" -_-' !!!!

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#4 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Me too, the hacker is WinHack3r, and I had more worlds that were lost than Raon, and I spent months on some. Excuse my language, but he is a f**king d**k sucking piece of s**t.

All but one world perished, my unfinished S Crew Long Minis.

Last edited by DQIXPlayer (May 25 2012 11:45:52 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Gaing

DQIXPlayer wrote:

Me too, the hacker is WinHack3r, and I had more worlds that were lost than Raon, and I spent months on some. Excuse my language, but he is a f**king d**k sucking piece of s**t.

Sorry but winhack3r would never do that. He has the name "Hack" in it but he doesn't hack. But there's something weird going on here...

Edit: Me and atilla are in a level right now seeing whats going on.

Last edited by Gaing (May 25 2012 11:47:48 am)

#6 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Your facts are wrong, he was in all my worlds when they were deleted, and Raon's, and he left when they were deleted.

#7 Before February 2015

Gaing

DQIXPlayer wrote:

Your facts are wrong, he was in all my worlds when they were deleted, and Raon's, and he left when they were deleted.

I can promise you its not him.

#8 Before February 2015

Raon

Atilla check this:

wISb

wISv

These are results while you were in my world, and i was in the same world that appeared to me as "empty"!

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#9 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

You are one unlucky sod.

#10 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145

#11 Before February 2015

StampleTehcattle

Great, hes got me to. I play FLD digbot ICan'DigIt everyday. I hope he doesn't ruin that. Not to mention all my levels names were changed to thundercatz, with everything deleted ofc. One of those took a month :/   I hope he gets banned soon so i can remake my levels.

Edit: Now my level names are Les enfants pauvres.

Last edited by StampleTehcattle (May 25 2012 12:10:49 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

winhack3r

DQIXPlayer wrote:

I just got home........You my new friend are f-ing   DUMB blame me with no proof!!!!
there is no way i was in any room except in Atilla`s at 2:pm when i got   here.
Yes my nick has (Hack3r) in it im proud you can read!
It must have been me i have Hack3r in my nick!

Is it lonely being that stupid???

#13 Before February 2015

capasha

It's Atilla that is hacking peoples account again? I have seen before that he have hacked accounts..

#14 Before February 2015

Raon

ATTENTION!!!! NOW, A TOTAL OF 64 PEOPLE REPORTED TO BE HACKED!!!!

They have all of their worlds cleared and renamed to "thundercats"! WHEN WILL THEY STOP THE AG APOCALYPSE????

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#15 Before February 2015

OrangeCrix

Doh is only saying that because he doesn't like Atilla, Atilla wouldn't do that.

#16 Before February 2015

capasha

OrangeCrix wrote:

Doh is only saying that because he doesn't like Atilla, Atilla wouldn't do that.

Thats why he have stated it before? If you look in the ban threads you will see it.
I said maybe it's Atilla. He have stated it before that he have hacked EE accounts.

#17 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Winhacker oddly enough you have one post, which leads me to believe you are a fake.

Last edited by DQIXPlayer (May 25 2012 12:40:14 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

o___o

I think i'll stay away from armor games for a while.

#19 Before February 2015

capasha

Can it not be Armorgames or PlayerIO that is hacked? Or however it works?

#20 Before February 2015

Alynee

not accuse anyone without evidence.

#21 Before February 2015

Gaing

DQIXPlayer wrote:

Winhacker oddly enough you have one post, which leads me to believe you are a fake.

Or he's just new. Beside he's the real winhack3r. I'm with him right now and he's saying he just created that account.

Last edited by Gaing (May 25 2012 12:45:21 pm)

#22 Before February 2015

winhack3r

DQIXPlayer wrote:

And i registered the account last year   just for this whole plan!!!!!!! You are A NOOB move on!!!!!!!

#23 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Okay, maybe I was being hasty. Sorry WinHack3r. But someone is still doing it.

#24 Before February 2015

capasha

Someone at IRC is saying it's him that hacking everyone. He saying it's because of a revenge. If that is true or not. I don't know. I will not write any names either. Peoples need to be anonymous.

#25 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

How would he be doing it for revenge? Hardly all of us would have annoyed it.

Raon142393420627226

Board footer