Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

WELL_

"invisible" room

Hello World!

Today, few minutes ago, I opened my saved beta world. (many played before, full of objects..). After while, I opened in the next tab EE and was trying to find that world. I could not. I reseted EE and the same thing happened. After few attempts I finally saw it in the list. I tried the same thing as guest and the result was the same. I could not find it. I could log in throught direct link.

I suppose the problem is in the recent patch(version). It has never happened before.

The next think is, that all players in my level (more than 20) were droped multiple times at the same times(even I **** god and owner). It happened before, but today it was really bad.

I hope you will fix it soon. I can provide you with more details if you need to.

WELL_ 1423689198272234

Board footer