Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Minor Coin Door Bug

If you place a block that has a color on the minimap, and then overwrite that block with a coin door, the color of the block that was overwritten will remain on the minimap.   Like I said, minor bug, but a bug is a bug.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Minor Coin Door Bug

Like the black brick. This could be useful. If it still acts like a coin door then you can make art on the minimap that you can walk right through when you have enough coins. make tunnels through art with different coin doors. Make one tunnel that you need x amount of coins and make another tunnel through the art with y amount of coins to pass. things would look perfectly normal on the minimap. But when you get close you can crawl though it and get more coins over there, then go through the other tunnel in that art and keep going. Like, the black brick, I think that this should stay.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

karim

January 10th Part two
Released Coin Doors for beta members (We are still testing them)

(taken directly from EE beta site)

#4 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

karim wrote:

January 10th Part two
Released Coin Doors for beta members (We are still testing them)

(taken directly from EE beta site)

...Are you trying to say that because it says they're still being tested, glitches should not be reported?   The beta members are doing the testing, so it's even more vital that all the glitches should be reported.   Please think a bit before you say something like that.

By the way, it has been fixed.

#5 Before February 2015

Tree

All glitches must go, even if the glitch can be good in some ways.

Super_Luigi 1423689213272219

Board footer