Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bam

Energy glitch

Okay, so just about 10 minutes ago, I went online and spent all my available energy (210) on the factory package. I had 10 energy left, and I would usually put that 10 into my ninja smiley savings, but I decided to just wait because I was only about 100 energy away from getting the factory package. And some people probably won't like me for reporting this, but this is where the problem starts. I sat in the lobby while I went to get my favorite cereal,Rice Krispies. This took about 5 minutes. I came back, still in the lobby, and noticed my energy was already up to 89. Why is this? Is this happening to anyone else? I also noticed that when I entered a level with 10+ people, I entered, and it was a blank medium room with no one in it, and it was completely blank.

#2 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Re: Energy glitch

ee sucks right now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue im get everytime kicked

#3 Before February 2015

Fer22f

It's occor with me too, but now it's working!

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

IDK, It never happened to me

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Bam 1423689360272072

Board footer