Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Replacing Coin Doors (not sure if bug)

If you have placed a coin door with a certain coin amount on it, and you want to replace it with a coin door of a different coin amount, you can't just change the number on the number selection then place the door over the old one.   You have to delete the old door or put another block in its place, THEN place the new door amount.   Is this a bug, or just something that Chris chose to make happen?   'Cause it gets kind of annoying, IMO.

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: Replacing Coin Doors (not sure if bug)

You can put a coindoor above a coindoor, but not when you are out of coindoors.
You had probably used all your coindoors and then discovered you wanted another value, that is not possible

#3 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Re: Replacing Coin Doors (not sure if bug)

Oh, I'm silly; I should've checked to make sure the glitch was still there before I posted.   The glitch had happened to me a day or two ago, and I had just decided to post about it when I did.   (No, I wasn't out of coindoors.   Impossible, with how many I have. XD )

Super_Luigi 1423689467271965

Board footer