Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

petfood56

stuck D:?

for some reason i cant get past the title screen is this a bug or something?
ok thats weird it randomly stops working with firefox and works fine on chrome >.<

Last edited by petfood56 (Jan 18 2011 8:29:40 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Justin

Re: stuck D:?

Yea, on firefox when I logout I can to go in beta.everybodyedits.com, because firefox closes!

#3 Before February 2015

petfood56

seems to be working now oh well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

35005CP

'We are debugging the servers today to solve our server-side issues, expect a lot of random kicks today'

I'm assuming it doesn't say this at the top for everyone then. The debugging is also causing the lobby to not load at all.

All it means for me is i keep having to save more often whilst creating my world.

Although to be honest wouldn't it make more sense to take the game offline for a couple of hours with a message saying why rather than allow people to play to be kicked out every few minutes?

Last edited by 35005CP (Jan 19 2011 8:27:52 am)

#5 Before February 2015

35005CP

I've still been getting kicked out from rooms today and just had to quit a level i was playing due to every other player in the game going inactive aswell as all keys being stuck.

These problems seem to be more often with the recent changes to EE (4 months ago i rarely got kicked out), are they going to be improved any time soon?

#6 Before February 2015

StormShadow

It seems it hasn't stopped
I am have been stuck at the title screen for 10 minutes and counting, going to refresh now
And I was just kicked from the room too, so it's not like I just loaded EE

Edit: Also note, I haven't been doing anything differently from my end (Including downloading)

35005CP wrote:

...These problems seem to be more often with the recent changes to EE (4 months ago i rarely got kicked out)...

I agree with this, though I am not sure about how long ago

Thank you for your hard work and time developers (No sarcasm... game is free after all)

Last edited by StormShadow (Jan 20 2011 4:38:42 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

rdococ

I get kicked out randomly aswell... and one other day I couldn't access beta.everybodyedits.com (EDIT: I could visit that page, but the flash game wouldn't load) but that was solved by going to beta.everybodyedits.com/games instead.

Last edited by rdococ (Jan 23 2011 4:22:37 am)

petfood56 1423689485271947

Board footer